Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Teen parent

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:34 PM
  • 23 Replies

Mobile Photo

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or
girls?
I have a nine month (on the ninth) okd daughter, her names Ophelia.
2. Where did you grow up and where do you live
now?
I grew up in Huron, Michigan until i was a preteen. Then i lived by Detroit until i was three months pregnant. I now live by Ann Arbor, Michigan
4. What do you like to do when you have time to
yourself?
Hang out with friends.
5. What's on your mind today?
Came here to meet another mother, preferably not the typical "mother age" although, anybody willing to give/receive support.
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Holdup........ there is a typical mother age?   Jeez no one told me this.  I was told i was a late bloomer since i had my one and only daughter at 25.  I am guessing you are a younger teen given your time line of events.

ramita
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?
My kids are 6 & 4 (i also have a 7 year old SS) both of mine are girls. I was 17 when I had my oldest and 19 with my youngest.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in a small town in west Louisiana and now I live 30 minutes away from there so still in west Louisiana.

3. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? We either hang out with friends and family, go to the movies, ride motorcycles, or if its just me I listen to the radio and read books.
If you need support or someone to vent to or receive advice from. I'm just a message away.
TripleAce098
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
1) How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I am pregnant with my first child. Not sure on the gender yet.
2) where did you grow up & where do you live now? I grew up in Bakersfield, CA. I still live here.
3) What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Write. Novels, poetry, lyrics, anything.
4) what's on your mind today? I'm deciding on the clothes I have to get rid of. I'm moving in with my boyfriend soon! ♥
I'm guessing you're a teen parent? I am 16 myself. I'd be more then happy to talk to you. ♥
thatkidtora
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:26 PM
I would consider 24-27/28 a typical child bearing age. I am about to be 18 in march.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Holdup........ there is a typical mother age?   Jeez no one told me this.  I was told i was a late bloomer since i had my one and only daughter at 25.  I am guessing you are a younger teen given your time line of events.

thatkidtora
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:29 PM
This is a more detailed post:
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/3019/forums/read/19122027/Tora_Ophelia
TrishyyKat
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:30 PM

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or
girls?
I have a 5 year old boy, Kyle. A 2 year old boy, Kayden. A 11 month old girl, Makenzie.
2. Where did you grow up and where do you live
now?
I grew up in Muskegon, Michigan. I live in Muskegon right now.
4. What do you like to do when you have time to
yourself?
Take a bath and read a book.
5. What's on your mind today?
Getting my van fixed so we can have freedom again :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Halloween tickers

thatkidtora
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:40 PM
I tried messaging you, but something went wrong:/

Quoting TripleAce098:

1) How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I am pregnant with my first child. Not sure on the gender yet.

2) where did you grow up & where do you live now? I grew up in Bakersfield, CA. I still live here.

3) What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Write. Novels, poetry, lyrics, anything.

4) what's on your mind today? I'm deciding on the clothes I have to get rid of. I'm moving in with my boyfriend soon! ♥

I'm guessing you're a teen parent? I am 16 myself. I'd be more then happy to talk to you. ♥

caringmommy2012
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I am 22 I have one boy who Will be 1 at the end of November. Grew up in Leon ny now live in lockport ny. Moved here cuz my sister who Will be 21 in the beginning of November and my almost 3 year old niece live here. :-) i don't live in the same state but i Will be your friend :-)
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:31 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
Hereis another group you may also enjoy.  Nice to meet you :)

zashalol
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in holland michigan. 26 two kids ages 8 & 5
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)