Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Halloween Costume Help **pic**

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

OK, so JJ (6) and Sebastian (will be 9 months at Halloween time) want to coordinate...well, JJ does. Originally we were going to do Ariel & Sebastian the crab (genius, right??? I know...) but now JJ doesn't want to be Ariel. She's thrown out the thought that she wants to be ghost, so I figured Sebastian could be PAC Man (I know...I'm full of amazing ideas) but I quickly realized that A) A PAC man costume on a rambunctious 9 month old isn't possible and B)I'm not crafty enough to make one.

Soooooo....what are some cute/funny coordinating costumes you ladies can come up with for my booger heads?
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Dorothy and a munchkin, batgirl and robin, cruella deville and a Dalmatian
bebe_ju-rah
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Bump!
CrystalYaris
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I would have never thought of Cruella and a dalmation! I'm so doing that next year!!

Hey! You can totally steal this idea. My son and I are going as garden gnomes! =)

Quoting NDADanceMom:

bebe_ju-rah
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Ohhhh I like Dorothy & Munchkin!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a teacher and on Halloween i dress as cruella, Dorothy, gru, etc and have the kids make Dalmatian hats, munchin hats or minion hats as an art project to wear all day at school

Quoting CrystalYaris:

I would have never thought of Cruella and a dalmation! I'm so doing that next year!!

Hey! You can totally steal this idea. My son and I are going as garden gnomes! =)

Quoting NDADanceMom:

mama_l
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:54 PM
The girl from Brave (Merida) & one of her little brothers (Harris, Hubert, Hamash)
aj23
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Pacman would actually be really easy to make for the baby. A no sew option would be to cut two large baby size circles out of yellow felt then use black felt to cut out an eye and use white felt to cut out a triangle for the mouth. Glue the mouth and eyes on one of the circles then use 4 small pieces of sticky back Velcro to connect the circles, two at the top and two at the bottom.
You would have a solid yellow circle on the bottom then lay him on top and put the to piece over him and you would have Velcro at each shoulder and beside each leg.
It would be cheap and easy to make and very easy to get on and off.
aj23
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:09 PM
My son and niece are going as a yellow minion and a purple minion this year.
They've went as a train and a conductor and as dumbo and a mouse before.
sunpeaches1
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I dunno. My boys never wanna coordinate :( but 1 year they both picked batman! 1 was the retro blue batman& the other new school black batman...
lovemymichael
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM

My kids (boy and girl)both dressed as Dalmatians.  I got them at old navy. For my daughter we added bows on the ears.  They are warm and so cute they wanted to wear them 2 years in a row even though I spend like $50 on 2 pirate costumes last year. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN