Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How much sleep do you get each night?

Posted by   + Show Post

I went to asleep around 11, got up at 6:30 like usual and feel like I didn't sleep a wink.

How much sleep do you get each night? Is it enough?

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Replies (31-40):
momma2b2008
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:57 AM
I usually get about 5-6, but I need about 8-9 to feel really good! So I'm really usually a walking zombie hopped up on caffeine!
momofsunshine77
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:57 AM

like 5-6 hours every night.  Before kids I was getting 7 - which is great for me.  With kids much less.  Sometimes I am so exhausted my body just sleeps and I will get 8.  Then I get mad at myself because I overslept and have to rush - I hate rushing :(

mama_l
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:59 AM
4 hours with the help of prescribed medicine. I don't sleep well at all.
LitNut
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Not nearly enough, haha. I go to school full time, but take online classes. My son literally throws a fit every time he sees me pull out a textbook, so I normally have to wait until he is in bed to really get things done. The other day I stayed up doing the regular homework assignment and writing an essay on the prevalence of childhood sexual abuse in eating disorders, specifically obesity (there's not a huge number of obese patients who were sexually abused, but it is big enough to warrant research, apparently). Got to bed at 5:30 in the morning and my son woke me up at 8. Normally I'm lucky if I get to bed before 2 in the morning and get to sleep in until 8:30.

GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Right now...about 1 hour. But we've all been sick with colds and fllus and my nose is so stopped up that I can't breathe which means I can't sleep. I've also started to cough. Ugh. It's definitely not enough. My hubby is gone for a while so I feel like I'm a zombie now. :-P When we're not sick then I would say I get about...7 to 8 hours. :-) It's enough but I've never been a morning person so it doesn't feel like it for the first few hours. Lol!

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Lately, not much. The night before last i did not sleep at all and last time after going to bed at 9, i woke up at 2:30 and did not go back to sleep.

PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:30 AM

Did you sleep soundly or toss and turn.

mcginnisc
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Between 4-6 hours...I wear a fitbit that tracks my sleep...

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:46 AM

About 6 hours, and no, it's not enough.

CynderGinger
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Not as much as you thats for damn sure
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN