Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How much sleep do you get each night?

Posted by   + Show Post

I went to asleep around 11, got up at 6:30 like usual and feel like I didn't sleep a wink.

How much sleep do you get each night? Is it enough?

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Replies (51-57):
goddiddlyumshis
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:16 PM
9-10hrs. And that's with a 4mo too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wixychixy
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I get around 3-1/2 hours normally.

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Usually about 5-6 hours

trainlady
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 9:15 AM

The recommended amount of sleep is 8 hours a night. Some can live on less and some need much more it all depends on each individual. If you feel you aren't getting enough sleep it could be do to stress or something else. Take stock of what is bothering you in your life and perhaps that has to do with your not feeling completely rested. Is this feeling of not sleeping going on day after day or is it just a once in a while thing? Look around your life and see what's wrong. It could be as simple as a bad mattress or something like that.

cleveland5sami
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 9:16 AM
I get 3 to 4 hours a night and thats even on a good night
GiulianaMommy
by Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I have a 3 month old and sleeps through the night, even if she wakes up I just give her blinky and falls right back to sleep. Usually when the LO falls asleep I go to sleep which is around 10:00 but I have to wake up at 6:00 each morning. Even though it is 8 hours of sleep I don't sleep the whole night straight because i am constantly waking up making sure is alright. I guess my body got use to wake up every so often when she was born. Overall, I need more sleep, but that is life. Hope you sleep better !!

sfgh82
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Usually about 5, or 6, hours a night.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)