Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm soo depressed , want to get rid of the baby

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:51 AM
  • 32 Replies
I'm 11 weeks pregnant, with lots of stress frommy relationship with my fiance. We fight all the time and a part of me feels liike I dont love him anymore .. When i tell people they tell me it might be emotions that make me feel that way... I did not plan to have this baby , and lately I feel really that I should abort the baby... Soo depressed I cannot even enjoy any bit of my pregnacy. Its all soo stressing , fights with my fiance all the time .

Is it soo bad that I'm thinkinh of getting rid of my baby...
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gamomtoseven
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:53 AM
2 moms liked this

You must not be fighting all the time, you did manage to make a baby.

RoseWildflower
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:57 AM
6 moms liked this
Don't let your innocent baby be the victim of the fighting. Stop fighting or maybe leave your fiancé. I really think you should give the pregnancy a chance. It takes two to tango. This sounds like a rough patch you will have to get through. Don't let the anger take over your emotions.

It's your body and you can do whatever you want but I don't think you're being rational right now and you're thinking out of anger and fear so I think you need to give it some time before you make any type of decision.

Seek therapy maybe? Is there anywhere else you can stay for a while? Parents? Friends? Family?
CrossStitchMum
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Pregnancy is an extremely emotional time. Your body is trying to do so much at once. A baby is a miracle though. I'm not 1 to tell someone what they should do with their body, but if I were you I would just try to make things calmer at home and see how you go :) we are always here for support when you need it. Being a mom isn't easy but it is a joy
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Try leaving your DF and see if that helps ease the stress. Once away from him, you may feel differently.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momdoes
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:27 AM

I am hearing two people who are immature and not ready for a child right now BUT that does not mean that these same two people can not get their shit together FOR THAT BABY. Yes, its true while pregnant you are an emotional ball of crap and cant think at times but this is also a time of maturing, physically, emotionally and mentally because of that baby. If you take any advice on here take this:

Talk to your doctor about how you are feeling. Talk to a pastor, clergy etc (if you are even a little bit religous)

Talk to the older women in your family. I would only leave the father and cut him out if he abused me. (As in hitting me, degrading me, not allowing me to be me) I firmly believe it takes two to fight.

Seek counseling on this one little momma. You sound young and very scared. You do not have to feel the way you do.

Many hugs to you!

momofblueeyes04
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
The baby is a gift from God there is a reason you are blessed with this special gift. The baby is innocent don't take it out on them just bc u are stressed and emotional. Pregnancy can be very hard but push through this for your child. If anything bless another family with your child. Your child deserves life
goddiddlyumshis
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Don't take out your stress because of a dysfunctional relationship on an innocent baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iwanabemomie
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:58 AM
3 moms liked this
Don't eliminate the baby, get rid of the fiancée. You'll feel much better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Smh. What happened to being sure you want to have children w a SO before allowing it to happen? I'm not talking about it falling apart later & such. I highly respect single parents, i was raised by my mother alone. But this preg is only 11wks...it didn't JUST get this bad in the last 3mos? It obviously wasn't going well beforehand. ...
Cmgmqmmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:46 AM
3 moms liked this

You need to take care of yourself first. Sit down and think about what makes you happier....based on what you are saying here, it sounds like the fiancee is the one that needs to go, not the pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)