Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

two tone hair or funky colored hair

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:49 PM
  • 113 Replies
2 moms liked this
DO u have it?
Do u like it?
Post a pic of ur hair or hair you like.
I'm thinking of going black and orange this winter
Last winter was black and blue
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bearsbabies
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:50 PM
4 moms liked this

This was my black and blue hair last year
bearsbabies
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Mobile Photo

I really like this color too.
bebe_ju-rah
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Not for me. It's cute if you're younger though
Hadadat
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:00 PM
5 moms liked this

Yes, for my wedding I had my natural on top and Hot Hot Pink underneath. I switch it from Vampire Red to Rock N Roll Red to blues and purples too. I love love love the pinks. After a year of having colored hair I am letting it grow out now. The last bleaching did a number on my locks so I'm letting them get healthy again.

bearsbabies
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Ur hair looks beautiful. Yeah last winter my die messed my hair up. I left the bleach in to long

Quoting Hadadat:

Yes, for my wedding I had my natural on top and Hot Hot Pink underneath. I switch it from Vampire Red to Rock N Roll Red to blues and purples too. I love love love the pinks. After a year of having colored hair I am letting it grow out now. The last bleaching did a number on my locks so I'm letting them get healthy again.

redbutterfly666
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:25 PM

im going to dye my bottom layers purpley black after my wedding and have the top layers red still

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I've had a lot done with purple and pink.  I don't have any good pics right now, but I choose to get mine done by a professional.

It costs a bit more, but she keeps my hair healthy and the color is perfect every time.  If it ever isn't, she'll fix it for free.  She also gives me discounts for the maintenance since you have to touch it up so often.  I currently have nice natural red hair but I'm going to rock some pink and purple in it over the winter.

onethentwins
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:33 PM
3 moms liked this

Just kidding, that's my daughter although her hair is blonde with pink and orange ends now.  she went to Dubai with her hair like that and some middle eastern kid insisted she take a picture with him because he'd never seen anyone who looked like her. 

I love all these hair styles with bright colors, but I'm 51 so I really don't think it would look good on me. 

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:35 PM

I'm blonde with pink streaks underneath. It's easily hidden when I'm at work (highly conservative office). I like it. I need to redo it right now, it's all faded, or I'd get a pic.

Hadadat
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Oh no! Yeah I think the same happened for mine. totally wrecked it. I had it done for me and it was just too long and too strong. Now to grow it out!

Quoting bearsbabies:

Ur hair looks beautiful. Yeah last winter my die messed my hair up. I left the bleach in to long

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)