Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

October is National BREAST CANCER Awareness Month..

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:19 AM
  • 5 Replies

Ladies, 

Have you had your BREAST CHECKED YET.. Did you make your appointment to have your mammogram? Please take this seriously, I urge you.. Of coarse there is the required age of 40 to have it done, but that does not exempt Moms that's under 40 if you have a family history or symtoms of any kind.. Of coarse we know that we should be doing our self examinations.. EARLY DETECTION THE BEST PROTECTION.. is all am saying.. Have a GREAT DAY..

Live.Love. Laugh!!!

Just curious.. Do you regularly check your breast? yes, No, sometimes.. No need to no history..Never..

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I had mine done yesterday.. Yes it was a little bit uncomfortable but I DID IT, and it was only for less than a minute, some pics less than even 45 secs..I have an awesome peace of mine until next year when I have to take it again.. This is one of those where a Girl gotta do what a girl gotta do.. I'm just saying :)

Great day ladies..

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Had my mammogram last month along with my yearly physical. My sister is a breast cancer survivor. I don't take skipping mammograms lightly.

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Awesome deal! dancingcelebrate!  I do not take it LIGHTLY either.. Thank you for sharing.. Hugs to your sister, sincerely!!!!!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Had my mammogram last month along with my yearly physical. My sister is a breast cancer survivor. I don't take skipping mammograms lightly.

momofblueeyes04
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:44 AM
I found a lump on my breast noe I have a biopsy on the 18
Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I had one about two years ago, they did the biopsy and it turned out fine! I wish the same for you!!!! it can be very nerve wrecking the wait, but think positive thoughts.. :)

Quoting momofblueeyes04:

I found a lump on my breast noe I have a biopsy on the 18

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)