Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

stressed

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:50 PM
  • 9 Replies

al i can think about is how lazy my fiance is he doesn't clean cook or watch the kids his kids are down for the week and its like the messes has grown and im just too tired and when i mention that he i would like a little help he gives me this rediculous sob story on how he has been so busy with all the kids it jsut slipped his mind about cleaning pure laziness what do i do baby jesus

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
midnightmooncom
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry mama! :[
mommcasupportor
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:59 PM

lol yea me too

Quoting midnightmooncom:

Sorry mama! :[

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

How old are the children?  They should be cleaning up after themselves if they are older than 2 yrs old.   It sounds like your guy needs to man up and get things done, not use company as an excuse.

Lovemyshadows
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Go to bed and let him take care of getting the kids to be.  Go on strike and don't cook or clean.  It just slipped your mind.

mommcasupportor
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM

yea everyone is older then two except for 9 month old. well i can barely get his kids to listen to anything i say nd my son just follows behind them until he knows im dead serious and i've been saying that for a while i just dnt know what other steps to take

Quoting frndlyfn:

How old are the children?  They should be cleaning up after themselves if they are older than 2 yrs old.   It sounds like your guy needs to man up and get things done, not use company as an excuse.

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Remove every electronic until the entire house is clean.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommcasupportor
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

did it already and if i told you the outcome your mouth would touch the floor

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

Go to bed and let him take care of getting the kids to be.  Go on strike and don't cook or clean.  It just slipped your mind.

mommcasupportor
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:13 PM

ok so heres what happened with that nothing i took everything the labtop flat screen tv games unhucked the the internet and and got nothing he just doesnt cean and i need to change that

Quoting mommyof11050307:

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:21 PM
I got nothing then. My husband would clean if I took everything away. Kick his ass out?

Quoting mommcasupportor:

ok so heres what happened with that nothing i took everything the labtop flat screen tv games unhucked the the internet and and got nothing he just doesnt cean and i need to change that

Quoting mommyof11050307:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN