Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

ADVICE

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 2:13 AM
  • 19 Replies
Im 16 now & im pregnant im due November 16th & my birthday is December 29th im a cps runaway because my foster moms grandson who had just served 8 years in the pin was trying to have sex with me at the time i was a virgin he raped the other girl in my home but didnt go to jail because she didnt tell & there wasnt any evidence but i was very scared i called my caseworker & she told me she was off it was Saturday so i left on my own & i dont plan on going back i am recieving prenatal through a confidential clinic i have a new caseworker she says if she knows where i am she has to come get me but the hospital has no obligations to contact cps unless something is wrong such as me having drugs in my system which I DONT im in cps because my mom did them but people tell me that if they catch up with me they may try to keep her ?
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jess80
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this
That's sad. I'm sorry hunny I have no clue how that all works. It probably differs from state to state. Do you have a family member that may be of help? What state are you in?
Mommy2Be___
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Texas
jess80
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:00 AM
You can Google to find info and I will see what I can find.make sure you are googling Texas laws
jess80
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:09 AM
http://www.dfps.state.tx.us/Search/default.asp?q=pregnant+minor+in+cps+custody
jess80
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Are you staying somewhere safe for you and the baby. That's my main concern.
cjsix
by faith on Oct. 4, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Momma,you need to find someone you can trust...at church,school,somewhere and tell them what is going on. You need to stay safe and be where you and your baby will be taken care of.

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Where in Texas? I live near Dallas.

Quoting Mommy2Be___:

Texas

Mommy2Be___
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Yes i am somwhere safe i have my own apartment in someones elses name i get my income this lady that works for the private homeschooling program i attend she was very willing to help once i explained my situation its a modeling gig & i get paid $800 + evrytime i do a shoot which is sometime 2 twice a month or more the rent for the apartment is $360 & i only pay a water bill which has been $40-$50 ive been running since February
Mommy2Be___
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Im in Houston
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:00 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Big hugs to you hon,
I hope you are in a safe place ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)