Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

17 year old daughter who has. baby and a bad boy friend who hates us

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM
  • 24 Replies
My daughter got pregnant at 16 and had a boy friend who was a jigalo and had another girl pregnant at the same time funny thing this was her friend.this boy 19 my daughter broke up with him and started to call and hang with other boys that we new had intrest in her almost to exscape that she really didn't want to be pregnant by him these boys new she was pregnant and didn't care. She soon got together with the dads best friend and he has been staying with her but they dated before the father yes my daughter dated three all good friends now they are enimies . He has stayed by her side threw the rest of pregnancy till birth they have been dateing for 8 months. This boy is a jerk he started off nice and sweet now he is takeing are daughter away from us he told my husband he or I will never see her again nor r grandaughter. He said I should be dead and my husband dosent love me this boy has been arevworse enimie there is and are daughter has turned into the biggest bitch we even moved two hours away just to get away from him and she snecks him in are house on the weekend's while we are at work we have grounded her taken away her phone she still is like fffff us we pay for all are grandaughters needs and are daughter is now 17 and is turning 18 in february and she isn't even going to stay here to graduate she moveong out with the jerk and she isn't even ready to be a mom she only uses the baby for attention when people are around otherwise she on the stupid phone tx I'm ing face book and I have my most precious grandaughter any one that can help me please! Give me advice how do I get rid of this boy with out loseing my daughter he has even cheated on her get this with my daughter's best friend
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrystalYaris
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM

That's a tough situation. I'm not really sure what you could do. =( I hope someone out there can give you the best advice on this! *hugs*

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Aww hugs to you hon,
Once she is 18 not much you can do.
Maybe set some rules in *you* house.
If she doesn't follow them then she needs to leave.
Good luck :)

jessteven423
by New Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Because she's not 18. You can put a restraining order on him. Threaten you will take take custody of her baby and she won't be known as the mother. If she cares about that baby SHell turn her act around real fast
RADmomma
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

shes not 18 yet. you can get a restraining order, a no tresspassing order for your home. If she leaves call and report her as a runaway. tell them you are afraid for the babys safety.

horseing
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I told her I will put a restraint order on him and it didn't do nothing I was told u actully half to find him in your house! And I also told her I would take away her baby by going to court and she said u half to prove I'm an unfit mother . I love my daughter I just don't think she is thinking right my daughter is very pretty and other people think so as well boys flock on her this boy she like I think he is not very cute he a brainy act but uses his brain like he controls everything and especially her he is always telling her your parents can't do crap and she belives him. I dont trust this boy he has cheated on my daughter twice with my daughters friend has even posted on face book he still likesthis other girl but he tells my daughter he choses her I'm so frustrated she dosent wake up
RADmomma
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:02 PM

STOP THREATENING HER AND ACTUALLY DO IT. she knows youre full of empty threats.

you DO not have to find him in your home to file a no tresspassing order. YOU can file a restraining order for your DD agaisnt him because she is a MINOR

Quoting horseing:

I told her I will put a restraint order on him and it didn't do nothing I was told u actully half to find him in your house! And I also told her I would take away her baby by going to court and she said u half to prove I'm an unfit mother . I love my daughter I just don't think she is thinking right my daughter is very pretty and other people think so as well boys flock on her this boy she like I think he is not very cute he a brainy act but uses his brain like he controls everything and especially her he is always telling her your parents can't do crap and she belives him. I dont trust this boy he has cheated on my daughter twice with my daughters friend has even posted on face book he still likesthis other girl but he tells my daughter he choses her I'm so frustrated she dosent wake up

DallasCowboys81
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Can you take custody until your daughter grows up? I had my oldest at 18 i was not ready to be a mom at all. My parents took her till she was about 3. Best descion ever. Im stronger because of it and I did what I needed to do to get her back. Maybe its something that needs to be done here.
elasmimi
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:45 PM

This is probably the best thing you could do, if she is willing.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Can you take custody until your daughter grows up? I had my oldest at 18 i was not ready to be a mom at all. My parents took her till she was about 3. Best descion ever. Im stronger because of it and I did what I needed to do to get her back. Maybe its something that needs to be done here.

RoseWildflower
by Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:46 PM
5 moms liked this

I didn't really get the post because of your spelling. To be honest it doesn't sound like you or your husband were good parents. First of all, you should have raised her better and taught her the difference between loverboys/gigolo's and normal boyfriends. You should have also put her on birth control and you should have told her to use a condom. Why would she, while pregnant, hang out with different boys? Wasn't her ex a lesson for her? It sounds like you need to discipline your daughter… Why would she "get" with her ex's bestfriend? Who in their right mind does something like this, if her ex is like this then her ex's bestfriend will mostly be the same since they are in the same circle of friends. Then you say that she dated three boys in the same friend circle? She must not be very smart because she keeps making the same mistakes. You knew about this so you should have protected her and educated her about the drama that comes with it. No wonder the three boys are all enemies because I too, would be pissed off if one of my bestgirlfriends wanted to date MY ex. That's just a rule, you don't date your friends ex. You're surprised hes a jerk? Well I'm not. Anyone who is willing to date his friends ex is a JERK that cannot be trusted. Way to go, good job protecting your child, and good job at your awesome parenting. Not. He cheated on her? DUH, hes still immature and no where near ready to be a father at this age. You should have taught your daughter not to tolerate being treated by shit by ANY man, and you should have taught her to have some SELF RESPECT. Go to the police and try to keep this creep away from your daughter before things get worse! She doesn't even sound fit to be a mother because she's too caught up in her youth. Adopt her child. She is easy pray for boys like that because she falls for every guy that calls her pretty. Sounds to me like she has daddy issues. Do something now! Before she gets an STD or even worse aids. Make sure she doesn't have anymore kids because that is straight up child abuse. Kick her out if she doesn't change her act, sooner or later she will come running back home because of how good she had it. Have you ever thought of your grandchild being in danger with these immature fools she hangs around with? God, I am praying for you because you just don't get it. Your grandchild wil be scarred for life because of her broken home and all that drama and bad examples around her. This is why children(your daughter) shouldn't have children.

KayBeCareful
by Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Obviously, your daughter has zero self esteem and doesn't realize or doesn't care that she is being passed around  like a whore to all these different boys who think she's a slut because she acts like a slut.  All those boys are interested in is easy sex with an easy girl who demands nothing of them.  Your dd has a lot to learn about these selfish, good-for-nothing males and it looks as if she's determined to ruin her life before she can even legally drink alcohol.

Firstly, get that girl on some good PERMANENT birth control. Like an implant or something that she can't "forget" to use.  If you don't, she'll be pregnant again soon and who knows who the baby daddy will be this time?  Once thing for sure--he'll be just as worthless as the daddy of your current grandchild because that's the kind of trash she is hanging out with. 

It was great that you tried to get away from him but obviously two hours away isn't enough. How about moving eight hours away. You may never see him again because he won't really care. There's only one problem with that. Your dd will find more trash like him to hang out with wherever she is. You will have to make and enforce some very serious rules and somehow make her understand how she is being used by these males or you may have to make her leave. I'm afraid she will insist on taking her baby with her so this could get very dicey. However, if you don't take charge now, your family is headed for very serious trouble. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)