Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

17 year old daughter who has. baby and a bad boy friend who hates us

Posted by   + Show Post
My daughter got pregnant at 16 and had a boy friend who was a jigalo and had another girl pregnant at the same time funny thing this was her friend.this boy 19 my daughter broke up with him and started to call and hang with other boys that we new had intrest in her almost to exscape that she really didn't want to be pregnant by him these boys new she was pregnant and didn't care. She soon got together with the dads best friend and he has been staying with her but they dated before the father yes my daughter dated three all good friends now they are enimies . He has stayed by her side threw the rest of pregnancy till birth they have been dateing for 8 months. This boy is a jerk he started off nice and sweet now he is takeing are daughter away from us he told my husband he or I will never see her again nor r grandaughter. He said I should be dead and my husband dosent love me this boy has been arevworse enimie there is and are daughter has turned into the biggest bitch we even moved two hours away just to get away from him and she snecks him in are house on the weekend's while we are at work we have grounded her taken away her phone she still is like fffff us we pay for all are grandaughters needs and are daughter is now 17 and is turning 18 in february and she isn't even going to stay here to graduate she moveong out with the jerk and she isn't even ready to be a mom she only uses the baby for attention when people are around otherwise she on the stupid phone tx I'm ing face book and I have my most precious grandaughter any one that can help me please! Give me advice how do I get rid of this boy with out loseing my daughter he has even cheated on her get this with my daughter's best friend
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Replies (21-24):
sandy_09
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Okay don't listen to the people calling you a bad parent I'm talking from experience here yes I am young I am 18 and no matter what great parent you were we can't decide our kids choices and times are getting tougher to teach them and help them due to the generation nowadays. She is unfit to be a mother . I am 18 got pregnant at the same time as you're daughter my parents were great parents its just they couldn't control every decision I made and kids don't tell their parents everything nowadays better say nothing. She is pregnant she is practically emancipated but you should take her to court their is a little girls life on the line if you have receipts of like the crib or anything take them as evidence. And if you can have a witness testify what is going on. If she doesn't have a job it helps prove she can't take care of herself out the baby . Tell the judge everything even the most embarrassing. But you have to act on it or else your daughter won't take you seriously or respect you. I wish you much luck and fight for your granddaughter because if she goes with that guy that baby is going to suffer. Good luck!
RonaH
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I really don't think you should do anything, it just makes her run faster. And when I say you shouldnt do anything I mean anything.. dont pay her bills dont give her things for her, no clothes no money if you give something for the baby make it where it cant be returned. Believe me she will be back. Right now its a game/power struggle and the boy is just trying to mess with you because he can, someone like that always moves on.

Clairwil
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Quoting horseing:

My daughter got pregnant at 16 and had a boy friend who was a jigalo and had another girl pregnant at the same time

Why did you allow that?

katfeemom
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:03 PM

That was a real rough read.

Do you speak English as your first language?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)