Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Can you identify all 50 states?

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:44 PM
  • 11 Replies

If you click on this link it will take you to a website with a timed quiz.

http://online.seterra.net/en/ex/8

You have to scroll down to see the map and you have to do it quick cause it starts loading  as soon as you click on the link. But take it and then post your score.

I got 98% in 1 min 2 seconds

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/ebbierowe
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KayBeCareful
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Well, of course--duh--lol. And name all the capitals, too, just as I could as a child as small as your son and as he should be able to do. 

ebbierowe
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Quoting KayBeCareful:

Well, of course--duh--lol. And name all the capitals, too, just as I could as a child as small as your son and as he should be able to do. 

um....what does my son have to do with anything? and he isn't that small...he is 12.

KayBeCareful
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Oh, I was guessing he was about 7 because I could name all the states and capitals at that age. 

Quoting ebbierowe:

Quoting KayBeCareful:

um....what does my son have to do with anything? and he isn't that small...he is 12.

outtamymynd
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 7:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Are you lost? Mom confessions is over there. O.o

Quoting KayBeCareful:

Oh, I was guessing he was about 7 because I could name all the states and capitals at that age. 

Quoting ebbierowe:

Quoting KayBeCareful:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ebbierowe
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 7:14 PM

oh ok...well no he is 12 but I didn't mention my son in this post at all. I was just asking becuase in my destination geography class not everyone could identifiy the states on a map. So the teacher found this link for them to use to quiz themself. It has maps for all the countries actually. I just thought it was a fun website so I was sharing.

But no it has nothing to do with my son....

Quoting KayBeCareful:

Quoting ebbierowe:

Quoting KayBeCareful:

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Apparently not.

SAndrews
by Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 8:10 AM
100%
PinkOwlStuffy
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Apparently not. Lol. I had trouble with the smaller states on the east coast. Bah! It's too early in the morning for this. =P

ebbierowe
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Lol.....I had trouble with the mid west cause I have never lived there.

Quoting PinkOwlStuffy:

Apparently not. Lol. I had trouble with the smaller states on the east coast. Bah! It's too early in the morning for this. =P

PinkOwlStuffy
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe that's why I had so much trouble with them. I've never even gotten to visit the east coast..yea, we'll go with that..lol!

Quoting ebbierowe:

Lol.....I had trouble with the mid west cause I have never lived there.

Quoting PinkOwlStuffy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)