Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

CPS sucks bad. Help me to understand this.

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:56 PM
  • 58 Replies

Some of you may know about what's been going on with my husbands aunt. We called CPS on her a month ago. The worker that came to my house didnt seem like she cared much. The worker was suppose to test my husband aunt for drugs. Well after 10 days of not be able to find my husbands aunt the worker dropped the freaking case. Can she just drop the case like that. When my little cousin is around drugs, not having food in the home, etc. What more can we do to get these kids ?

by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:57 PM

B

godsgirl26

U

godsgirl26

M

godsgirl26

P

bcauseimthemom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:58 PM
3 moms liked this

When you know that there is a problem going on around the child, call the police to do a welfare check on the baby.  They will take it from there.

HIJKLM
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I remember you posting before. I thought they couldn't drop it without an investigation even if the allegations were untrue. I think I'd call a supervisor.
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Thats the problem i dont know when she's doing drugs around them but i do know that she do drugs.

Quoting bcauseimthemom:

When you know that there is a problem going on around the child, call the police to do a welfare check on the baby.  They will take it from there.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:05 PM

The cps worker went to my husband aunt home and saw how dirty it was. Well the worker told her to get it clean and left. I will be caling a supervisor this coming monday.

Quoting HIJKLM:

I remember you posting before. I thought they couldn't drop it without an investigation even if the allegations were untrue. I think I'd call a supervisor.

RADmomma
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:10 PM
I agree with calling a supervisor!!! Good luck!!
HIJKLM
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Good luck! That poor kid deserves help.

Quoting godsgirl26:

The cps worker went to my husband aunt home and saw how dirty it was. Well the worker told her to get it clean and left. I will be caling a supervisor this coming monday.

Quoting HIJKLM:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)