Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! 10/10

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:00 AM
  • 145 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heather77g
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:03 AM
3 moms liked this

Happy Thursday ...  I am happy to say that after work today we actually have NOTHING to do. :) We can go home have dinne and then relax.   Of course rest up until next week when my son starts his 2x/wk soccer practice, middle daughter starts cheer practice and play off games to cheer at. (Its the rest before the storm) haah

and what's on my mind is.... "this pumpkin pie w/ pumpkin latte is delicious!"

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Hoping that I can make it though the fall carnival tonight for my sons sake without too much pain.

I'm ready to be back to myself already! It's been over a week since the car accident and I'm still not able to do everything that I need to be doing or want to be doing.
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Enjoy your evening of not having to run around!

Quoting heather77g:

Happy Thursday ...  I am happy to say that after work today we actually have NOTHING to do. :) We can go home have dinne and then relax.   Of course rest up until next week when my son starts his 2x/wk soccer practice, middle daughter starts cheer practice and play off games to cheer at. (Its the rest before the storm) haah

ce_lemley
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
DH is leaving this weekend until the week of thanksgiving :( he works in the oilfield in texas so he normally leaves for 3-4 weeks at a time and then comes home for 5 days. But this time since its a new job site, he will be gone until thanksgiving. So my heart is breaking just thinking about him leaving!

but on a more positive note, my ds has learned his first word and I'm proud to announce that it's "momma" :)
sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM
A new ritation starts this friday for my hubby, i am in charge if food for the guys since they can not get to mess hall for lunch in puck up days
momofsixangels
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I have laundry and lots of cleaning to do.But I did get to sleep in

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Sounds like a nice day!

Quoting heather77g:

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Same here. We are having my SS3 birthday party tomorrow.

Quoting momofsixangels:

I have laundry and lots of cleaning to do.But I did get to sleep in

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay for first words!

Quoting ce_lemley:

DH is leaving this weekend until the week of thanksgiving :( he works in the oilfield in texas so he normally leaves for 3-4 weeks at a time and then comes home for 5 days. But this time since its a new job site, he will be gone until thanksgiving. So my heart is breaking just thinking about him leaving!

but on a more positive note, my ds has learned his first word and I'm proud to announce that it's "momma" :)
GaMommy2013
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Here lately all I have been thinking about is this government shut down. I am trying to prepare myself before it gets worse. I can deal with a lot of things but I do not want my kids to suffer. It has been weighing heavy on my mind. Maybe I need to find a hobby or something to do with my time so I do not think about it as much. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)