Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Calling it off

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:09 PM
  • 95 Replies
So my long time fiancé have 3 kids together. 9 year old and twin 15 month old boys. About 8 months ago I found out he was talking to a girl via text and I called him out. He promised to never text girls again. Well here we are again! He is sexting a girl we both went to high school with. Very inappropriate things like "send me pictures if you" "wish we could have sex".....I'm heartbroken, I don't think he's cheating but sexting is just as bad to me. We're supposed to finally be getting married November 12th. What do I do?!?!?
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wicked.Jester
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM
3 moms liked this

Leave.

meagan517
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump
meagan517
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:15 PM
I'm so hurt. We've been friends since we were 7 : (

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Leave.

Holly-Kathleen
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM
2 moms liked this
If it were me, I would leave
meagan517
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Tell me the reasons why you would leave. I agree but I want to hear your reasoning pretty please

Quoting Holly-Kathleen:

If it were me, I would leave

NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:17 PM
3 moms liked this
Don't stay. You will never enjoy peace. You will always wonder if he is cheating
MichelleL816
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't put up with that..once a cheater, always a cheater. Whether it's physical or just conversational, that is not fair to you at all! I understand it is a more difficult decision with children in the picture..but you need to be happy & this does not sound like a healthy, trusting relationship
meagan517
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:18 PM
I really don't think he's having physically contact with anyone because honestly he never goes anywhere but work. Not that it makes a difference I'm just giving the whole story

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Don't stay. You will never enjoy peace. You will always wonder if he is cheating

meagan517
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:19 PM
I agree! I'm so sad, we have such a good relationship. Lots of sex, no arguing or anything. : (

Quoting MichelleL816:

Don't put up with that..once a cheater, always a cheater. Whether it's physical or just conversational, that is not fair to you at all! I understand it is a more difficult decision with children in the picture..but you need to be happy & this does not sound like a healthy, trusting relationship

Wicked.Jester
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:20 PM
6 moms liked this

Honestly?  It sounds to me like there is a reason why a decade and three kids later he still hasn't married you.  He likes to fuck around with other women.  

He shouldn't have been doing it in the FIRST PLACE.....but you decided to give him another chance.  He did it again.  He lied to you, and he isn't going to stop.  Period.

And I think you are lying to yourself if you think he hasn't cheated.

Quoting meagan517:

I'm so hurt. We've been friends since we were 7 : (

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Leave.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)