Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you ever seen?????

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:32 AM
  • 17 Replies

Have you ever seen a ghost or had a paranormal experience?????

by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Ive seen a shadow. Ive also heard my granparents speaking to eachother but other then that just the usual sounds and movements when no one id there.
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I have but nothing too spooky.

Mommabear81312
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Seen... No... Felt... Oh hell yeah. One night i had nightmar i was lifted out of bed above bed ith hubby and baby in bed and started screaming and hubby couldnt do anything.... I woke up and felt like i was being watched ao i wouldnt turn around to look. I said about 1,000 hail marys. I was just so scared.

TatyBear
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Sounds like.sleep paralisis to me. I have that and it sucks. Have been through the same thing almost every night. Lol

Quoting Mommabear81312:

Seen... No... Felt... Oh hell yeah. One night i had nightmar i was lifted out of bed above bed ith hubby and baby in bed and started screaming and hubby couldnt do anything.... I woke up and felt like i was being watched ao i wouldnt turn around to look. I said about 1,000 hail marys. I was just so scared.

Mommabear81312
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:51 AM

What the he k is sleep paralysis? 

Quoting TatyBear:

Sounds like.sleep paralisis to me. I have that and it sucks. Have been through the same thing almost every night. Lol

Quoting Mommabear81312:

RADmomma
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Nope. I don't believe in that sort if thing
TatyBear
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Its where your body is asleep and your brain wakes up. You get stuck between being awake.and.asleep.

Cause by many things.

But it causes seeing hearing or feelings things that are not there. To be in a dream like state with.full.self awareness. Feeling like you are screaming but no sounds. Feeling like you are moving your body but are paralyzed.

It has huge links to alien abductions and.seeing ghosts. Most ppl.who have claimed to have seen both.have been proven to suffer from this disorder.

I believe in ghosts tho. I live in a house that is haunted. Lol strange things even in the day time go on here. Lol

Quoting Mommabear81312:

What the he k is sleep paralysis? 

Quoting TatyBear:

Quoting Mommabear81312:

momaof8
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

I have but nothing too spooky.

what?
alexsmomaubrys2
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM

No. Ghosts aren't real. 

jessi2girls
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:01 AM

yes and yes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)