Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

this was so good!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:25 PM
  • 7 Replies
I just had a mini chocolate walnut zucchini bread. It was awesome! Bought it sun at a local craft show.
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Sounds good.

devilkitty
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:47 PM
It was very good. I can't eat banana bread (banana allergy) so to me it's the next best thing.
caligirl7613
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:58 PM
omg thanks alot. im 20 weeks preggo. i have no cravings until i see a food commercial and then i want whatever was just on tv. you have now effectively done the same with your post. thanks alot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devilkitty
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:00 PM
I do the same with my friend. I'm almost 12wks pregnant and she gets my cravings as well!

Quoting caligirl7613:

omg thanks alot. im 20 weeks preggo. i have no cravings until i see a food commercial and then i want whatever was just on tv. you have now effectively done the same with your post. thanks alot
caligirl7613
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:07 PM
my SO hates it cuz i will just randomly text him n be like i wanna shake and he will be like u must have seen a sonic commercial or i be like i want seafood and he is like oh so a rwdlobster commercial came on huh..turn off the damn tv lol

Quoting devilkitty:

I do the same with my friend. I'm almost 12wks pregnant and she gets my cravings as well!

Quoting caligirl7613:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Sounds yummy :)

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Sounds yummy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)