Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this was so good!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:25 PM
  • 7 Replies
I just had a mini chocolate walnut zucchini bread. It was awesome! Bought it sun at a local craft show.
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Sounds good.

devilkitty
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:47 PM
It was very good. I can't eat banana bread (banana allergy) so to me it's the next best thing.
caligirl7613
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:58 PM
omg thanks alot. im 20 weeks preggo. i have no cravings until i see a food commercial and then i want whatever was just on tv. you have now effectively done the same with your post. thanks alot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devilkitty
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:00 PM
I do the same with my friend. I'm almost 12wks pregnant and she gets my cravings as well!

Quoting caligirl7613:

omg thanks alot. im 20 weeks preggo. i have no cravings until i see a food commercial and then i want whatever was just on tv. you have now effectively done the same with your post. thanks alot
caligirl7613
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:07 PM
my SO hates it cuz i will just randomly text him n be like i wanna shake and he will be like u must have seen a sonic commercial or i be like i want seafood and he is like oh so a rwdlobster commercial came on huh..turn off the damn tv lol

Quoting devilkitty:

I do the same with my friend. I'm almost 12wks pregnant and she gets my cravings as well!

Quoting caligirl7613:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Sounds yummy :)

emtgirl885
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Sounds yummy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN