Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Scheduled my induction to day...

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:24 AM
  • 20 Replies
I'm not thrilled about it having to be that way or about driving 200 miles to do it but better than another c-section I guess.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Good luck  let us know how it goes :)

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:44 AM
I will though its a ways out... In nov

Quoting hugss:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Hugs to you :)

Quoting ditsyjo:

Quoting hugss:

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks

Quoting hugss:

Hugs to you :)

Quoting ditsyjo:

Quoting hugss:

Beebella
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:51 AM
I was induced and it was a great experience. No complications at all and everything happened in a calm and orderly way. No chaos or frantic guessing about what's going to happen next. Good luck! You will be just fine :)
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Thanks the nice part is know what day it will be ... The not so nice part is it hurts more

Quoting Beebella:

I was induced and it was a great experience. No complications at all and everything happened in a calm and orderly way. No chaos or frantic guessing about what's going to happen next. Good luck! You will be just fine :)

Beebella
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:02 AM
I hear ya. The rush of contractions wasnt fun but I got an epidural right away so I was ok. I just liked the fact that everything was a step by step process. No crazy surprises. It definitely reduced my stress level and anxiety. I wouldn't have an issue doing it again.

Quoting ditsyjo:

Thanks the nice part is know what day it will be ... The not so nice part is it hurts more

Quoting Beebella:

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:12 AM
This my 4th baby and 3rd induction.. The first baby came on her own as far as birth goes was pretty routine. The second got complicated hence the induction and finally c-section... Now scheduled delivery is just my norm ... But Part of me is still not crazy about them

Quoting Beebella:

I hear ya. The rush of contractions wasnt fun but I got an epidural right away so I was ok. I just liked the fact that everything was a step by step process. No crazy surprises. It definitely reduced my stress level and anxiety. I wouldn't have an issue doing it again.

Quoting ditsyjo:

Quoting Beebella:

taKENheart
by Flovely on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Wish you luck ;)
I had an induction with my 2nd child while stationed in Germany.  It was 3 1/2 hrs of hard labor but I was glad it was quick, lol.  The placenta didn't soften away from me like it can during a regular labor.  It hurt for that to come out and I don't think they should have done it the way they did but I was in a foreign country.
I wish you all the best and try not to worry about it.  I got through labor by thinking it would only last so many hours and it would be over eventually, lol. 
Congratulations ahead of time on your baby.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks ... My last one was in Germany too. They definitely have their own way of doing things

Quoting taKENheart:

Wish you luck ;)
I had an induction with my 2nd child while stationed in Germany.  It was 3 1/2 hrs of hard labor but I was glad it was quick, lol.  The placenta didn't soften away from me like it can during a regular labor.  It hurt for that to come out and I don't think they should have done it the way they did but I was in a foreign country.
I wish you all the best and try not to worry about it.  I got through labor by thinking it would only last so many hours and it would be over eventually, lol. 
Congratulations ahead of time on your baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)