Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prayers needed

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM
  • 7 Replies

prayforus to moveandgeta better home and for my bffunspoken theresa andfor ronda andemily to be removedfrom evil and that emily would change and know God and that  she wouldstop doing badthings tohermom andothers because herdadtellsher 2because he thinksdramais funny

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RADmomma
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Fingers crossed things get better
gillian5
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM

thank u somuch

KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Run that by me again ....
NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting gillian5:

Pray for us to move, get a better home and for my bff .  Also for Ronda and Emily to be removed from evil. Pray that Emily would change and know God, also that  she would stop doing bad things to her mom and others because her dad tells her to because he thinks drama is funny.

Not sure if your phone is broken or if you have a learning disablility but I thought it might help others to help you if it was corrected.  

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Friday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Prayers sent ;)

elasmimi
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Prayers for you.

romanceparty4u
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Yeah thanks, please pray for spellcheck and grammar check also.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Quoting gillian5:

Pray for us to move, get a better home and for my bff .  Also for Ronda and Emily to be removed from evil. Pray that Emily would change and know God, also that  she would stop doing bad things to her mom and others because her dad tells her to because he thinks drama is funny.

Not sure if your phone is broken or if you have a learning disablility but I thought it might help others to help you if it was corrected.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)