Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your or your spouse's appearance important?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:56 PM
  • 5 Replies

I seldom ever wear makeup and usually have my hair down or pulled back into a barrette. My clothes, while clean, are usually a simple T-shirt and either jeans or knit pants. Hubby, however, has hair product he uses to style his hair every day and takes a lot of time deciding on what to wear, so he always looks very put together. I work from home and he works outside the home but I feel like I'm doing good to be clean and dressed most days, lol.

Is it important that you and your spouse always look your best? Or do you only take the time when there's a special event or occasion?

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RADmomma
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:05 PM
I'm a sahm. On days when I stay home I don't do my hair or make up. I get dressed but stay comfy. When I go out I do my hair & dress a little better.

Hubby climbs for a living so he wears a climbing helmet all day. He doesn't do his hair but he makes sure that his clothes are presentable.
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Yes, even working from home, my hair is done, I am dressed and have jewelry. I feel it's a bad reflection on us and our business's if we look grungy.

MommaLambie7
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I also like to look presentable and make sure my husband and kids do aswell 

NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM
I always take the time to look nice unless I'm sick. It helps me feel more confident. My husband has a shaggy haircut and doesn't brush it beyond his fingers.
wanderingmuse
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM
I work from home, we just had dinner and I'm still in my pjs. I love dressing up but sadly most days I don't leave the house so it seems silly to be all uncomfortable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)