Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My week

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:01 PM
  • 7 Replies

My week started on Sunday which was my bday. Enjoyed dinner and a root beer float with my two men in my life. Then it was quiet and good until Thursday when my lil man came down sick. He had to miss school but is now doing better. My AC is not working and being in Texas an it is hot every minute of the day. So now waiting on the landlord to get it fixed. Other than that i am waiting to see what next week holds for me.

by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Lovingtrust
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Happy Birthday!  Oh yeah the no AC sucks for sure!  We have taken a turn for cooler weather, but yeah Texas is hot all the time, right?  Root beer floats sound good right now!

heather77g
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Ouch I hope they fixed your a/c. Is your lil'man feeling better? I hate when the kids are sick.  Happy late birthday :)

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Happy Birthday! That is great about having a special celebration. Good to hear that your son is feeling better. Where do you live in TX?
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:39 PM

happy belated birthday!! i havent had a rootbeer float in YEEEEARS!!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Happy Birthday!
Hope you have a great week :)

Tay1977
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Thank you all for the birthday wishes. He is starting to feel a lot better. His breathing has to get better since he suffers from allergies i keep a pump on me at all times.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Happy belated birthday!!!  Glad your little man is feeling better.  Hope you cool down soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)