Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Does your husband play video games?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM
  • 119 Replies
3 moms liked this
My husband drives me crazy he comes home from work sits on his butt and plays video games for hrs. It is his way to behind down but still he is 30 and not to mention it takes of the TV. I just wish he would wait a little while to play and spend time with us or help with things around the house. But he does work 60hrs a WK so I guess I shouldn't complain
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

i used to date/live with a guy that played videogames ALLLLLL the frickin time! it drove me crazy!!!  we ended up breaking up over it..my friends would say "but, at least he's home, and you know where he is" well yaaa..i know where he is, cuz he never frickin moved! he never did anything with me!  if we did make plans..he would cancel them cuz he had to play on the stupid computer...not ok!!

pinkysmommy720
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:56 PM
About 2 hours every couple of weeks.
X_Patriot_Mom_X
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
My SO plays video games. Infact he's been playing since he got home at 630. Havent talked to him all night. Meh...I'm watching a movie anyway ;) It doesn't bother me. He works for usps so he does nothing but work 6 days a week...he just got gta5 he swears he has the best gf ever because a lot of men are losing their relationships over this game and i havent left him. Honestly i love him why would i leave him over a game?....idk...guess I'm not jealous/insecure over pixels
mamacam7
by Christina on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM
3 moms liked this

yes and i play too...he's 33 

yayay15
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sean_mommy4life
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Yes mine is playing GTA V right now. I really don't mind him playing cause I play as well. In fact that is how we met playing on the PS.
funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:04 AM
He used ti play about 5yrs ago & it drove me nuts! He played it every chance he got. We have gotten into plwnty of arguments over it. He just grew out of it one day, thank goodness.
browncoat
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Almost never, thankfully!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jasmine619
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:07 AM

my husband is playing now black op drives me nuts we dont do anyhting anymore :(

mividasilly
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Yes. We all do. We even have our own bands. in Rock Band. We take turns on the drums and guitars and have fun. And we bond. He prioritizes what needs to be done. He works a lot of hours but always wants family time. As long as you fulfill your obligations it shouldnt be a problem. But your feelings can never be wrong. So explain how you feel and see what happens.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)