Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Does your husband play video games?

My husband drives me crazy he comes home from work sits on his butt and plays video games for hrs. It is his way to behind down but still he is 30 and not to mention it takes of the TV. I just wish he would wait a little while to play and spend time with us or help with things around the house. But he does work 60hrs a WK so I guess I shouldn't complain
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
lilblu399
by Tamika on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Have you ever sat down and play with him? Shoot learn to play and beat him so he won't be on there all the time :) My husband and I are both gamers so it doesn't bother me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:38 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:50 AM

no

KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Never.

Not our thing.
shannzuno
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:52 AM
We play together. We each like different types of games and help each other get better. Then there are games we both like. I probably play more then him. I usually get the kids to sleep then play till 3-6am and up around 9-10am. I almost went to school to nake video games but was too young to enroll at the time.
1stimemom385
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Yes he play the game I'm always calling him a game head lol. we use to play together but I'm just not that into it like I use to be, but I buy the latest games for him. He work most of the time so he have off two days out the week off. He spend half of his time at work and the other half at home so him playing the game does not bother me at all.
ATG499
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 4:26 AM
He works 60 hours a week and you bitch because he wants to destress?

I don't know how to respond to that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ATG499
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 4:28 AM
FTR, my boyfriend works 44hrs a week and I only ask for his help on the weekends. During the work week, his job when he comes home is to sit down and relax.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busymommy2013
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 4:30 AM
No
BabyDueDec2013
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:07 AM
I play the video games too. But my hubby is a huge gamer geek lol I bet if you asked anyone with a gamer hubby there almost all good men. They stay out of trouble! Hehe. If I ask him to get off the game to help out he does. :)
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:32 AM

no

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)