Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Does your husband play video games?

My husband drives me crazy he comes home from work sits on his butt and plays video games for hrs. It is his way to behind down but still he is 30 and not to mention it takes of the TV. I just wish he would wait a little while to play and spend time with us or help with things around the house. But he does work 60hrs a WK so I guess I shouldn't complain
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Replies (31-40):
BellaMama7
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:53 AM

My husband plays video games and I dont mind, he needs time to unwind to.

GetItWarm
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Yes! We both play together.
KatLee42513
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:57 AM
We play together & I could care less if he's 40 & still playing. He enjoys it.
lenashark
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:58 AM
When he goes to his friends homes if they are playing something and invite him to play, he will, otherwise no. The only game system we have is a nintendo64, every once in a while he will play that with my six year old son for a little while, but neither of them play it much. We are big on active fun, spending time with each other, not just next to each other. Sitting around playing video games for hours is not something thats done in this house and I wouldn't be okay with it.
Imjustinsmommy
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:05 PM

no. we did get one monster truck wii game our only game for my ds1 he had fun playing that with my ds but no he hasnt since.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:07 PM

My DH has been playing video games since he was a kid. He really enjoys it and I would never take that away from him. That doesn't mean that he ignores his family or responsibilities. He works a full time job, comes home and helps the kids with their homework. We work out at the gym 3 days a week, the he runs (long distance) 3 days a week. We play board games, take the kids to the park or other fun things. Then when we are all home and relaxing, he will play his video games, which usually turns into more family time because the story plots are engaging and the kids love to watch him play and sometimes join him.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:09 PM

My dh does play but it doesn't bother me, he takes care of his family first. He's 28.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Mine does, but most of the time it does not interfere with family time.  

smsher43
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Yes my fiance play sports video. He calls it his me time. While I watch lifetime network.
MommaLambie7
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 2:50 PM

He does, but not all the time and hell usually play with our sons. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN