Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Does your husband play video games?

My husband drives me crazy he comes home from work sits on his butt and plays video games for hrs. It is his way to behind down but still he is 30 and not to mention it takes of the TV. I just wish he would wait a little while to play and spend time with us or help with things around the house. But he does work 60hrs a WK so I guess I shouldn't complain
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Replies (41-50):
Megan112984
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Yes, and I use to play COD with him.
jessica.v102
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this
jajaja my husband does the same and he can sit at it for hours it gets me on fire ...
NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Only with the family. He doesn't play halo or anything he plays golf or whatnot on the xbox with the kids.
2ndchances123
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:00 PM
My DH plays world of warcraft. It gets a little annoying but I got use to it. Its something he likes to do. Its not my place to keep him from that. Hey, he could be doing something worse.
l0vemybabies236
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:19 PM

yup he's playing on his xbox 360 right now as we speak lol he's playing call of duty mw3 he's got all those games and more and will have the new ghost one when it comes out =)

KMAsMommy9182
by Toujours Raison on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Yes, and it drives me bonkers.  He is literally attached to some sort of electronic device at all times.  I don't even bother fighting about it anymore.

thatgirl70
by Carin on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:42 PM

We both do, but we make time for each other, our son... if I think he's getting too much into it, I let him know.

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Yes, and it is seriously going to be the straw that broke the camel's back. I refuse to have a husband (39) who plans their entire day around a damn box and then breaks things, punches holes in walls, screams profanities, etc over a DAMN BOX. I hate what it turns him into and we have enough issues, we don't need that on top of everything else. He will spend HOURS on it then sleep and not have any interaction with the kids at all--he has even acted pissy and cussed at the kids over it.
1st_time_mom789
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Yes he does. And just like your DH he comes home from work, plants his butt on the couch and plays until it's bed time. It gets frustrating. We have an almost three year old and a baby due in five weeks and I've already told him that the playing time will be cut once the baby comes. We get into fights about it sometimes, but at this point, I've stopped caring. Video gaming is an addiction to some and it takes a toll on families. I'm hoping he will not play as much once our son is born. But only time will tell. 

strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:54 PM

no, THANK GOODNESS. ugh what a nightmare that would be!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)