Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! 10/14

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:00 AM
  • 121 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  Did you have a good weekend?  What are your plans for this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I got groceries on Saturday but otherwise didn't do a THING until the Bama game came on. Bama won, so that was awesome (ROLL TIDE!) and we had a yummy dinner (chicken fajita bake). Sunday, I had a few work things to tend to in the morning but then was a total bum the rest of the day. The Walking Dead returned to AMC so I watched the premiere and chatted with the ladies on The Cafe's viewing party post. All in all, a great weekend. :)

sahmw2010
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:53 AM
2 moms liked this

im sending out resumes and applications, hoping to find a job soon

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Had a ok weekend. Went and priced csrpets for our rental home. Hubbys finally made a descion to go help fix it up so he can get out of his cranky mood, took pics of the kids on Sunday cuz thats how I relieve my stress lol. So far they have had several pics taken for Oct lol.
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:06 AM

good luckWhat kind of job are you applying for?

Quoting sahmw2010:

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:07 AM

LOL! I've never thought of taking pictures as stress relief? It's usually the opposite around here, lol. What are your plans for this week?

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Had a ok weekend. Went and priced csrpets for our rental home. Hubbys finally made a descion to go help fix it up so he can get out of his cranky mood, took pics of the kids on Sunday cuz thats how I relieve my stress lol. So far they have had several pics taken for Oct lol.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:08 AM

What a nice relaxing day you had on Saturday.  I'm envious.   lol

How was the show last night?  I'm not a fan of it, but my brother and his family are and they were disappointed to have lost their cable connection right as it was coming on.

Quoting bamababe1975:

I got groceries on Saturday but otherwise didn't do a THING until the Bama game came on. Bama won, so that was awesome (ROLL TIDE!) and we had a yummy dinner (chicken fajita bake). Sunday, I had a few work things to tend to in the morning but then was a total bum the rest of the day. The Walking Dead returned to AMC so I watched the premiere and chatted with the ladies on The Cafe's viewing party post. All in all, a great weekend. :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Good luck!  What kind of job are you looking for?

Quoting sahmw2010:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:09 AM

After a foggy morning this morning it's storming here... I just closed all the windows to make sure the rain and hail doesn't get in.  Lots of lightening and thunder too which is odd for this time of day.

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:10 AM
It helps me lol. Football till Thur, then hubby goes to Utah, kids are out of school Friday (again) and my oldest has homecoming on Sat

Quoting bamababe1975:

LOL! I've never thought of taking pictures as stress relief? It's usually the opposite around here, lol. What are your plans for this week?

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM

How big is your rental home?  Are you putting new carpet throughout?

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)