Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How is your week going?  What are your plans for this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Probably the second guy, but you should be able to ask your doctor for an ultrasound to determine the date of conception.

Quoting Mommytobe-18:

I has sex with a guy 22-26th and had my period September sixth then after that had sex with a different guy and my period didnt come oct 6 and I ended pregnant. Whose baby would it be?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad!

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Thank you and, yes, for now he is doing well =0)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Happy birthday to your daughter!  Is your dad going to be ok?

Quoting Lunarprancer:

It's been a rough week, had a medical scare with my dad.  Today is my daughter's sixth birthday, and her party is Saturday =0)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Parenting does suck sometimes!  But, eventually he'll learn that the consequences are a result of his actions and not something you wanted to do.

Sorry you're feeling naked.

Quoting Hadadat:

Things were fine this week till DS has a blow up at bed time last night and lost his TV and video game privileges for today. Luckily he has enough homework and reading to catch up on that he won't notice. I just don't know how to help him learn to accept the his responsibility for his choices. He choice to keep talking after bedtime when all he needed was to sleep. He was given warnings and propper time to stop. But he fought us and now he has no TV or video games....and of course it's OUR fault. We took them, he didn't lose them.

Ugh....

Parenting sucks....

PS: I left my wedding rings at home.....I hate when that happens. I feel naked.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:09 PM

hugs  I'm sorry it's been a rough week.  Hopefully his next session works out better.

Quoting Linda733:

It's been a rough week. My son has a rough time every therapy session he has and that's four days a wk. I'm so scared the early intervention isn't going to help and he will stay the way he is. We do have a Fall Festival we are attending this Saturday so hopefully that will be fun and a nice day out. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Aww, poor little one.  Is he having a hard time with the after-shot reactions?

Quoting Randoodle89:

Well, yesterday was my youngest's 2 month check up. Had to have shots :(. As for this weekend- some sleep (maybe, ha ha) and possibly take the boys to my parents since they don't get to see them that much.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:10 PM

:(  What did the ER docs do for you?

Quoting ScrChk23:

It is very hard to wash your hair with only one hand.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Would you please come clean my 3 bathrooms too?  My kids' bathroom is probably the worst..

What kind of phone do you have now?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

I am giving my bathroom a much needed cleaning! I am thinking about a phone I want/need cause mine is starting to have problems after 2 yrs but I don't have the money right now 4 it! It's on sale too for $49.98-the Blackberry Curve 9310 at walmart online! Darn it!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Where do you live?  Have you looked into MOPs?

Quoting IyarisMommy11:

Hello Moms I'm having a rough time finding Mom friends in my area I don't know where to look I have been to the park and everything its like I'm just there by myself but I just need some moms to relate to and have friends for my little girl I know she probably sick of just being around me all the time lol she ned some friends and so do I

fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Sure I would be glad to clean the bathrooms! Is it worth $49.98 to ya ? LOL! jk-I have a Samsung R355c & it works ok just the space bar doesn't work anymore & it's getting old. I've been wanting a Blackberry for a long while now but they've always been too expensive.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Would you please come clean my 3 bathrooms too?  My kids' bathroom is probably the worst..

What kind of phone do you have now?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

I am giving my bathroom a much needed cleaning! I am thinking about a phone I want/need cause mine is starting to have problems after 2 yrs but I don't have the money right now 4 it! It's on sale too for $49.98-the Blackberry Curve 9310 at walmart online! Darn it!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I hate when the little ones have to get shots...glad mine is finished til middle school. She did have a flu shot yesterday.

Quoting Randoodle89:

Well, yesterday was my youngest's 2 month check up. Had to have shots :(. As for this weekend- some sleep (maybe, ha ha) and possibly take the boys to my parents since they don't get to see them that much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)