Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How is your week going?  What are your plans for this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Yes it is! I learned that this summer when I broke my arm.

Quoting ScrChk23:

It is very hard to wash your hair with only one hand.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Just boght a meal deal for one day at Universal Studios. $140 for 4 of us. That seems so high, but with the food and drink prices, I'm sure we are saving money!

alston54
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Found out yesterday that we are having ANOTHER GIRL! This is my 3rd girl and my husband's first child. He was super excited and I cried my eyes out. I was hoping for a boy but am happy and have already started shopping. :) She is 13 oz. and all of her measurements looked great. We will have a new baby doll at the end of Feb. Yayyy!

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Today is my babies 5th bday excited
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Congrats

Quoting alston54:

Found out yesterday that we are having ANOTHER GIRL! This is my 3rd girl and my husband's first child. He was super excited and I cried my eyes out. I was hoping for a boy but am happy and have already started shopping. :) She is 13 oz. and all of her measurements looked great. We will have a new baby doll at the end of Feb. Yayyy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jena123456
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Thank you for being so inviting.  Do you ever meet for playdates?

angelluv2013
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:50 PM
hi I just lost my 20 yr old son 2 wks ago he fell 60 ft 4 yrs ago he died from a heart attack I don't no how to deal wit this an need someone to talk to my days r one day I cry next day I am mad next day confused next day not talk an it gets in a pattern plz help ty
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:07 PM

It's been a long and busy week so far but looks to be a relaxing weekend, I hope. The only real plans are to watch football, as usual, and maybe return a pair of shoes I bought online that came in the wrong size.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I think it sounds reasonable from what I recall of my sister going, but it depends on what all you get for that, too. When are you going?

Quoting elasmimi:

Just boght a meal deal for one day at Universal Studios. $140 for 4 of us. That seems so high, but with the food and drink prices, I'm sure we are saving money!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Aww, happy birthday to him! Are you having a party for him?

Quoting strictmomhere:

Today is my babies 5th bday excited

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)