Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How is your week going?  What are your plans for this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
elasmimi
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Yes it is! I learned that this summer when I broke my arm.

Quoting ScrChk23:

It is very hard to wash your hair with only one hand.

elasmimi
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Just boght a meal deal for one day at Universal Studios. $140 for 4 of us. That seems so high, but with the food and drink prices, I'm sure we are saving money!

alston54
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Found out yesterday that we are having ANOTHER GIRL! This is my 3rd girl and my husband's first child. He was super excited and I cried my eyes out. I was hoping for a boy but am happy and have already started shopping. :) She is 13 oz. and all of her measurements looked great. We will have a new baby doll at the end of Feb. Yayyy!

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Today is my babies 5th bday excited
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Congrats

Quoting alston54:

Found out yesterday that we are having ANOTHER GIRL! This is my 3rd girl and my husband's first child. He was super excited and I cried my eyes out. I was hoping for a boy but am happy and have already started shopping. :) She is 13 oz. and all of her measurements looked great. We will have a new baby doll at the end of Feb. Yayyy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jena123456
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Thank you for being so inviting.  Do you ever meet for playdates?

angelluv2013
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:50 PM
hi I just lost my 20 yr old son 2 wks ago he fell 60 ft 4 yrs ago he died from a heart attack I don't no how to deal wit this an need someone to talk to my days r one day I cry next day I am mad next day confused next day not talk an it gets in a pattern plz help ty
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:07 PM

It's been a long and busy week so far but looks to be a relaxing weekend, I hope. The only real plans are to watch football, as usual, and maybe return a pair of shoes I bought online that came in the wrong size.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I think it sounds reasonable from what I recall of my sister going, but it depends on what all you get for that, too. When are you going?

Quoting elasmimi:

Just boght a meal deal for one day at Universal Studios. $140 for 4 of us. That seems so high, but with the food and drink prices, I'm sure we are saving money!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Aww, happy birthday to him! Are you having a party for him?

Quoting strictmomhere:

Today is my babies 5th bday excited

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN