Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Who's watching/watched it?

chopped head

by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:19 AM

SO kept saying "WTF?"

Quoting jl89:

I watched it. I should have filmed a reaction video lol I had some good ones. 

jl89
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:22 AM

lol that was mine. The other two I said quite a bit were "Daryl move!" and "Kill her already"

Quoting ScrChk23:

SO kept saying "WTF?"

Quoting jl89:

I watched it. I should have filmed a reaction video lol I had some good ones. 

sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Download utorrent & you can find the torrent burns online as soon as shows over....

Quoting nikkikry:

We don't have cable so we watch all our shows online. Walking Dead is the only one we can't find online :(

HIJKLM
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:32 AM
I'm wondering if that doesn't have something to do with the pig and the kid dying, like a crazy swine flu spread by zombies?

Quoting Krynne2012:

I watched it and it was fantastic finally a director and a producer that know what they are doing i loved how all the zombies have "changed" or look different this is going to be a good season!!!
sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:32 AM
I watched! I'm a die-hard! Been counting days, hours, mins! I effin love this show!
Btw: there's something in the water!
Knjp3589
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:36 AM
I'm a diehard fan from day one:) I love it. I've heard rumors of Daryl dying in this season lord I hope not!!! I hate I have to wait another week to see the next episode!
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I have heard that.  I keep telling my SO because he is a die hard fan also.   He says "they better not"

Quoting Knjp3589:

I'm a diehard fan from day one:) I love it. I've heard rumors of Daryl dying in this season lord I hope not!!! I hate I have to wait another week to see the next episode!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Hmmm......

Quoting HIJKLM:

I'm wondering if that doesn't have something to do with the pig and the kid dying, like a crazy swine flu spread by zombies?

Quoting Krynne2012:

I watched it and it was fantastic finally a director and a producer that know what they are doing i loved how all the zombies have "changed" or look different this is going to be a good season!!!

toopicky429
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I'm leaning towards Cholera. Their water is contaminated. The preview for next week has someone feeding half a live rat to a walker. I think someone inside is intentionally contaminating the water supply, and keeping the walkers at the gate by feeding them.

Quoting HIJKLM:

Quoting Krynne2012:

HIJKLM
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh wouldn't that be a crazy twist...

Quoting toopicky429:

I'm leaning towards Cholera. Their water is contaminated. The preview for next week has someone feeding half a live rat to a walker. I think someone inside is intentionally contaminating the water supply, and keeping the walkers at the gate by feeding them.

Quoting HIJKLM:

Quoting Krynne2012:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)