Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Who's watching/watched it?

chopped head

by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
Lori942
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:37 PM

OMG I will be miserable if that happens....I also hate knowing I have to wait another week to watch!

Quoting Knjp3589:

I'm a diehard fan from day one:) I love it. I've heard rumors of Daryl dying in this season lord I hope not!!! I hate I have to wait another week to see the next episode!

katiebug840204
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Me! Great first episode!
Maxi_Maxi
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:40 PM
No way. They'll never kill him off.

Quoting Knjp3589:

I'm a diehard fan from day one:) I love it. I've heard rumors of Daryl dying in this season lord I hope not!!! I hate I have to wait another week to see the next episode!

Maxi_Maxi
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Ooohh. I missed the next week's preview. Someone still devoted to Gov maybe?

Quoting toopicky429:

I'm leaning towards Cholera. Their water is contaminated. The preview for next week has someone feeding half a live rat to a walker. I think someone inside is intentionally contaminating the water supply, and keeping the walkers at the gate by feeding them.

Quoting HIJKLM:

I'm wondering if that doesn't have something to do with the pig and the kid dying, like a crazy swine flu spread by zombies?

Quoting Krynne2012:

I watched it and it was fantastic finally a director and a producer that know what they are doing i loved how all the zombies have "changed" or look different this is going to be a good season!!!

Maxi_Maxi
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Loved it. I think Maggie has gone crazy saying she'd be ok with having a baby.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:46 PM

My SO does too.

Quoting Lori942:

OMG I will be miserable if that happens....I also hate knowing I have to wait another week to watch!

Quoting Knjp3589:

toopicky429
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Either that or just crazy. They have more people than just Woodbury people this season.

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

Quoting toopicky429:

I'm leaning towards Cholera. Their water is contaminated. The preview for next week has someone feeding half a live rat to a walker. I think someone inside is intentionally contaminating the water supply, and keeping the walkers at the gate by feeding them.

Quoting HIJKLM:

I'm wondering if that doesn't have something to do with the pig and the kid dying, like a crazy swine flu spread by zombies?

Quoting Krynne2012:

I watched it and it was fantastic finally a director and a producer that know what they are doing i loved how all the zombies have "changed" or look different this is going to be a good season!!!

Maxi_Maxi
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 3:17 PM
True.

Quoting toopicky429:

Either that or just crazy. They have more people than just Woodbury people this season.

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

Quoting toopicky429:

Quoting HIJKLM:

Quoting Krynne2012:

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 14, 2013 at 5:44 PM
I'm sure they will show it next week before the new episode.

Quoting Mommabear81312:

Dammit i wa sso excited about it and then completely forgot sbout it last night. We watched the purge instead. Dammit! 

thatgirl70
by Carin on Oct. 14, 2013 at 5:45 PM

My DVR didn't record it, bah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)