Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Who's watching/watched it?

chopped head

by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
Knjp3589
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Idk I've seen a couple pictures for walking dead of his hands tied up to something. It will be hard for me to watch it if Daryl dies:(

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

No way. They'll never kill him off.

Quoting Knjp3589:

I'm a diehard fan from day one:) I love it. I've heard rumors of Daryl dying in this season lord I hope not!!! I hate I have to wait another week to see the next episode!

Knjp3589
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Lol yea I don't think I could watch it or at least it would be very hard watching it without him in it:(

Quoting ScrChk23:

I have heard that.  I keep telling my SO because he is a die hard fan also.   He says "they better not"

Quoting Knjp3589:

I'm a diehard fan from day one:) I love it. I've heard rumors of Daryl dying in this season lord I hope not!!! I hate I have to wait another week to see the next episode!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Boo!!!

Quoting thatgirl70:

My DVR didn't record it, bah.

nerdymom28
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:38 PM

I watched it through my fingers like the wuss that I am!

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Meeee!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:28 PM
I did that at parts too. Nothing wrong with it.

Quoting nerdymom28:

I watched it through my fingers like the wuss that I am!

happygirl36
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 6:56 AM

This girl watched it! Best show ever!

Krynne2012
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Hmm that is a good thought we will find out soon :)

Quoting toopicky429:

I'm leaning towards Cholera. Their water is contaminated. The preview for next week has someone feeding half a live rat to a walker. I think someone inside is intentionally contaminating the water supply, and keeping the walkers at the gate by feeding them.

Quoting HIJKLM:

I'm wondering if that doesn't have something to do with the pig and the kid dying, like a crazy swine flu spread by zombies?

Quoting Krynne2012:

I watched it and it was fantastic finally a director and a producer that know what they are doing i loved how all the zombies have "changed" or look different this is going to be a good season!!!

Maxi_Maxi
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:53 AM
I just don't think they'll do it, unless they do it at the very end of the series. He's the most loved, it will make people too upset. And once he's gone everyone will die lol.

Quoting Knjp3589:

Idk I've seen a couple pictures for walking dead of his hands tied up to something. It will be hard for me to watch it if Daryl dies:(

Quoting Maxi_Maxi:

No way. They'll never kill him off.

Quoting Knjp3589:

Pjsncoffeetime
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM

i watch it everytime it's on i love it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN