Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm a smoker, just wonderinng who's out there who smokes.

Joni

by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
Stellavitae
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 1:14 PM

yup

dingysfamily
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Nope, never have.  Dh quit 3 weeks before we got married, so that's nearly 29 years ago.

dingysfamily
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Don't kid yourself ... just wearing a jacket isn't enough to keep others from smelling it on you.  I know lots of people who don't smoke in their homes & wear jackets, even full coats & wait a few minutes before coming inside ... yet you can still smell it on them.  You can't smell it on yourself because you are used to it.  Our oldest son & his wife, as well as oldest dd & her dh, also are the same way, & you can tell they smoke just by the smell.  Sorry.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Nope and I've had people tell me they had no idea we smoke because we dont smoke in cars, or our home. We smoke outside and wait to come back in. usually wearing a jacket so it dont get on our shirts we stand too so yea lol .. No one can tell on us.

Quoting KGreen75:

hope you don't smoke around your kids.

lookbothways
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Guilty

PestPatti
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Actually that's not alway true.    I am a former smoker, I have a co worker who smokes and I had no idea.. She doesn't smell of smoke.  

Quoting dingysfamily:

Don't kid yourself ... just wearing a jacket isn't enough to keep others from smelling it on you.  I know lots of people who don't smoke in their homes & wear jackets, even full coats & wait a few minutes before coming inside ... yet you can still smell it on them.  You can't smell it on yourself because you are used to it.  Our oldest son & his wife, as well as oldest dd & her dh, also are the same way, & you can tell they smoke just by the smell.  Sorry.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Nope and I've had people tell me they had no idea we smoke because we dont smoke in cars, or our home. We smoke outside and wait to come back in. usually wearing a jacket so it dont get on our shirts we stand too so yea lol .. No one can tell on us.

Quoting KGreen75:

hope you don't smoke around your kids.

LuvsHopesDreams
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:54 PM
My husband does, but I quit a couple months ago (I'm pregnant).
proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Nope
goddiddlyumshis
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Nope!

But I'm gonna guess you smoke menthol lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strontium
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:56 PM

lmao @ menthol mom.

bahaha

yeah I do

mmtosam06
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 3:00 PM
No it makes dd and I both sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)