Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Never say Never. (yeah right)

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:39 AM
  • 13 Replies

I said to myself im going to stop spending 80 or more on shoes but i couldnt help myself with those toms.

Do you tell yourself you would NEVER spend a lot on shoes and turn around and do it anyway.

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JasonsMom2007
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:42 AM

I have ankle/foot/leg problems the doctors can't figure out and the only thing that helps is good shoes with custom shoe inserts.  So I typically spend $100 on a pair of shoes.  Needless to say I watch for clearances and don't own many shoes!  I can't wear heels either.  I own a pair of boots, a pair of hiking boots, a pair of sandals, some rubber boots (not high end because I don't wear them often), a pair of walking shoes, and a cheap pair of croc like shoes for running outside and caring for the animals really quick.  That's it!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Sunday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this

If I like them enough then yes :)

MommaGirl1207
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:16 AM
Shoes are my weakness.
RADmomma
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:21 AM
I used to have a HUGE sneaker collection. Well over 100 pairs. (I don't do dress shoes). Then after kids none of them fit... Now I have a few pairs... Can't find anything that fits well anymore. But I'll spend $100 if we have it & they fit.
jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:26 AM
nope i hate shoes and socks. i prefer to be barefoot. i have one pair each of sandels, tennis shoes,boots and slippers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skymama10
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:26 AM
I on my feet all day every day. I pay a lot for shoes on purpose. My feet hurt less.
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:31 AM
1 mom liked this

On shoes? No. On purses?? Every single time!!

Although I have been able to resist buying a new purse for a while now, even when we can afford for me to buy a new one.

CrossStitchMum
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:43 AM
I have a $60 pair of joggers and a $15 pair of flip flops as my shoe collection so...... Lol
Momtogirls0823
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I buy shoes at Stride Rite for my dd b/c they fit her feet better than just run of the mill shoes.  She needs them or her stride is off.  I, however, hardly ever buy shoes for me.  I need to get new tennisshoes b/c the ones I have are falling apart.  ;)  Of course, I've been wearing them every day so I knew they wouldn't last forever.  

mom4awesomekids
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:50 AM

No.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)