Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

pink spotting!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:47 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Okay, I am freaking out right now. Trying to stay calm. I just got up to use the rest room cause the baby was kicking my bladder. After i wipe I saw pink blood on the tissue!!!!!! I wiped again only one little spot and then again nothing. I even put a little tissue up inside....nothing. The baby is moving around just as normal. No cramping. Nothing out of the ordinary. I dont kno if I should go to the ER or wait until i see blood again. I never had ANY bleeding with my first this new. I had an ultrsound two weeks ago....everything was perfect. What does this mean!!!!?? *I havent had intercourse in 2 months. Im 23 3/7 weeks*
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SissyAnn141
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Call Doctor in morning, lay in left side, GET OFF YOUR FEET !!!

Baby is moving "YEY", calm down ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

CrystalYaris
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:25 AM

Some blood can be normal. I bled for 4 months out if my pregnancy with my son. BUT do call the doctor so they can decide if you need to be seen or what to do.

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM

a little blood can be normal. Usually it's a sign to get off your feet and rest for a bit. Call the doctor this morning and asked to be seen.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! Like others said, talk to the Doctor. You may want to join the Pregnancy groups too, to see what others are doing.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:08 PM

My doc always said a little spotting is often okay and to take it as a sign that you've overdone it and need to rest. Get off your feet, relax, and see if the spotting stops, and see your doctor just to be sure everything is good. If it increases or you have any pain or other symptoms, go to the doctor right away. ((HUGS)) and try to relax (I know, easier said than done, but try.)

atikin0628
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Thanx guys soooo much. The spotting did stop, everything seems ok now. I have an appointment friday with my doctor. Im just so concerned about whats the cause of this random bleeding. Little one is doing good, kicking around like her normal self. Thanks for the advice.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)