Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is your FAVORITE cookie and can you eat just ONE!?

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:17 PM
  • 25 Replies

My favorite cookies lately are OREOS.  Oh my, I can't eat just one though!  LOL How about you?

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rgba
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:18 PM
My mom's chocolate chip cookies. I eat 4 or 5 at a time :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:25 PM

My favorite is Molasses cookies made by a bakery at my sister's school run by Mennonites. Their Chocolate Chip cookies are amazing as well. But The molasses are addictive and I can't eat just one. They are a weakness of mine.

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:46 PM

choice between orea cookie and oatmeal cookie from Subway, :)

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Sugar- No, chocolate chip- no, white chocolate Macademia Nut- Hell no!!!

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Wow, I'm trying to imagine molasses cookie, I have tasted pure molasses, it has this strong bitter flavor but I'm sure when added with sugar etc, it must be good, I never judge anything, I at least try once.. :)

Quoting KyliesMom5:

My favorite is Molasses cookies made by a bakery at my sister's school run by Mennonites. Their Chocolate Chip cookies are amazing as well. But The molasses are addictive and I can't eat just one. They are a weakness of mine.

Lindsey1112
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Oreos yummy with big glass of milk
KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:57 PM

oh, they are sooo addictive! There is nothing bitter about them.  I wasn't sure I would like them the first time they came home with my sister but now I wish I didn't like them so much. I can never have just one.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Wow, I'm trying to imagine molasses cookie, I have tasted pure molasses, it has this strong bitter flavor but I'm sure when added with sugar etc, it must be good, I never judge anything, I at least try once.. :)

Quoting KyliesMom5:

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:02 PM

too funny, I know what you mean by just not having one, I know the post is about cookies, but shhhhhhh, thats how I feel about Cheetos, the whole doggone bag, lol.. Great day to you!! running out to go pick my son up.. :)

Quoting KyliesMom5:

oh, they are sooo addictive! There is nothing bitter about them.  I wasn't sure I would like them the first time they came home with my sister but now I wish I didn't like them so much. I can never have just one.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting KyliesMom5:

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Lol, I won't tell if you won't! I have been guiltly of the same thing. Have a good one. 

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

too funny, I know what you mean by just not having one, I know the post is about cookies, but shhhhhhh, thats how I feel about Cheetos, the whole doggone bag, lol.. Great day to you!! running out to go pick my son up.. :)

Quoting KyliesMom5:

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting KyliesMom5:

sillymommy521
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I have never met a cookie that I could only eat just one of.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)