Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

11 weeks pregnant!!! Advice please. **UPDATE**

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  • 7 Replies
UPDATE
Well I found out that I'm actually 13weeks along and that explains the cramping. It's all been round ligament pains.

I am 11 weeks pregnant and I'm having a few issues that I plan on addressing Monday at my appointment but didn't know if I could get some answers here.

This is my 3rd child and I'm having random cramping, it's hurting a lot and making working harder. Is there any way to help this? Is this normal?

Also I keep getting this metallic taste or metal taste in my mouth but it's only on the left side. What causes this?
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RADmomma
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I was told that cramping without bleeding is fine.

I'm not sure about the metallic taste I haven't experienced that before!!

Good luck & remember that you can always call your dr & ask. That's what they are there for!!
MomTo2SillyBoys
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Bump
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:26 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Not sure hon,
You could always call & ask even before your appointment :)

MomTo2SillyBoys
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:53 AM
I'm trying not to bother them. I had bad cramping at 6 weeks and it was called a threatened abortion and then there was an ultrasound that found a hemorrhage in the baby's sac and free floating fluid in my pelvis, well that got better and I got a bad yeast infection that finally went away. I am terrified to call and I know they are tired of hearing from me

Quoting hugss:

Not sure hon,

MommeeTo4
by Livin w NF1 on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
It is their job to take care of you. If you have any questions call and ask.
It is your health and your child's health.
Do not worry about if they are sick of you, if they are then they are in the wrong profession.

Quoting MomTo2SillyBoys:

I'm trying not to bother them. I had bad cramping at 6 weeks and it was called a threatened abortion and then there was an ultrasound that found a hemorrhage in the baby's sac and free floating fluid in my pelvis, well that got better and I got a bad yeast infection that finally went away. I am terrified to call and I know they are tired of hearing from me

Quoting hugss:

Not sure hon,

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:26 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Aww .. call anyways :)

Quoting MomTo2SillyBoys:

Quoting hugss:

Not sure hon,

JTMOM422
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:28 AM

If you have to call them a hundred times who cares. That is what they are there for. You deserve to have the best pregnancy you can.

I had the cramping and the doctors told me that it was fine since there was no bleeding involved. 

As for the metallic taste I get that sometimes when I eat with a fork or spoon or drink juice from a metal can. Mine is caused from having braces when I was younger. After having braces I found that certain things I eat with a metal utensil just give me that metallic feeling.

Quoting MomTo2SillyBoys:

Quoting hugss:

Not sure hon,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN