Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Please help............... thanks in advance for any help!

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:28 PM
  • 17 Replies
What are the FUNNIEST books that you've read to your kid? Picture books... like for ages 3 to 8 or so???? I asked the librarian and all she could say was the Arthur books, which I don't like. I've learned that if a book if funny he is more likely to like me reading to him.. so please help.................THANKS
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StormiAnn
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Amelia Bedelia
StormiAnn
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Junie B. Jones
Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
What about captain underpants?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:51 PM
My son like the how do dinosaurs books. We also like Dr. Seuss and his can be funny if you read them right. Hmm... I trying to think of more funny ones...

I really like llama llama red pajama, but its not super funny. They make some funny ones called How I Became A Pirate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:04 AM
DS found Bear Snores On amusing, but I think mostly because we did silly/exuberant voices. He also loved Bear Wants More. Smelly Socks was a bit long, but he liked how silly it was. Dr Seuss beginner books have long been hs favorites - especially A Fly Went By, Green Eggs and Ham, and The Cat in the Hat Returns.
happymom629
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Quoting Mommy4-27-08:

My son like the how do dinosaurs books. We also like Dr. Seuss and his can be funny if you read them right. Hmm... I trying to think of more funny ones...

I really like llama llama red pajama, but its not super funny. They make some funny ones called How I Became A Pirate.

thanks
nooneexciting
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:12 AM
The adventures of stinky cheese man and other stupid fairy tales. (That's the title) I loved that book as a kid And I just recently got it from Barnes and noble for my god babies. :-)
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Looks like you have some great suggestions ;)

cjsix
by faith on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:31 AM
We had Dr Seuss lovers in our house and one who went through 5 copies of Green Eggs and Ham...literally wore them out...lol! We also had Babar,Corduroy Bear,Dick and Jane,Amelia Bedelia,Fancy Nancy,Bob The Builder...
Belovedmoonpixi
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:57 AM

I bought DD a book called "A New Brain for Igor"...it was hillarious... and it´s one of the books she refuses to give away...she is now 13! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)