Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's talk

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:45 PM
  • 7 Replies
This is new to me
And I'm hoping to meet lots of new people but can someone help me with the abbreviations. Some I can figure out,I think, like LO is little one :) what is DS
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Dear Son,DD=Dear Daughter,df =Dear fiance or dear father,MIL=mother in law,Sil or Bil=sister in law or brother in law,SS=stepson,SD=stepdaughter,FIL=father in law,dh=dear husband. I can't remember anymore sorry! (and these do not have to be capitalized!)

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Hello and welcome!

This list has everything you need to know!

What do DH, DD, LOL and PIOG mean?

Quoting Lovebugirl7:

This is new to me
And I'm hoping to meet lots of new people but can someone help me with the abbreviations. Some I can figure out,I think, like LO is little one :) what is DS

Lovebugirl7
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank u!!! I would have never figured out some of these. DD isn't on there. What does that mean

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Dear Son,DD=Dear Daughter,df =Dear fiance or dear father,MIL=mother in law,Sil or Bil=sister in law or brother in law,SS=stepson,SD=stepdaughter,FIL=father in law,dh=dear husband. I can't remember anymore sorry! (and these do not have to be capitalized!)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
LO=Little one .. DS= dear son.
How old are your kids?

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Looks like someone filled you in on the abreviations and such.  So, welcome to CafeMom!  How old are your kids?

jomami
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:16 PM

How are you doing today?

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:49 AM

DD is for Dear Daughter.

Quoting Lovebugirl7:

Thank u!!! I would have never figured out some of these. DD isn't on there. What does that mean

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)