Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Kids...or should I say,boys!! (Have any cute stories about things your kids have said?)

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

This happened a couple of years ago,but my MIL just reminded me about it,and I figured everyone can use a laugh now and then....Little boys say the strangest things.LOL

My kids  and I were cleaning out their closets. This is when I realized that my youngest needed new undies "cause his were getting tight and squishing his balls" (direct quote from the 8 yr old).

Brian (10 yr old) listening to his brother's problem pipes in with. "Well,it's your fault dummy. If you didn't like those little ( briefs) undies it wouldn't happen. You should be smart like me and daddy;get the big (boxers) undies and if your balls get "squished" or hot you just pull them out through the hole in front...that makes them all better and comfortable." big smile mini

I quietly left the room to laugh for a bit.

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:01 PM

BUMP!

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:07 PM
My 4 years old stepped in an Ant hill. I quickly got all ants off and made sure none were hiding, but he grabbed himself "no no" asked him what was wrong and asjed if he had ti go potty. "Ants hurt my peepee" i just looked at him confused and asked him what he was talking about. "Ants have antenaes and they use them to cut off your peepee" i lost it then.
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Lol,where did he get that one?Little boys and their penises!big smile mini

Quoting sahmw2010:

My 4 years old stepped in an Ant hill. I quickly got all ants off and made sure none were hiding, but he grabbed himself "no no" asked him what was wrong and asjed if he had ti go potty. "Ants hurt my peepee" i just looked at him confused and asked him what he was talking about. "Ants have antenaes and they use them to cut off your peepee" i lost it then.

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no clue!

Quoting brandyblx:

Lol,where did he get that one?Little boys and their penises!big smile mini

Quoting sahmw2010:

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:38 AM

BUMP!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:12 AM

I have some.  I just can't think of them at the moment.

hisherstheirs
by New Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:16 AM

My 4 year old son was sitting outside with his grandfather, and I. He kept looking at my dads bald head and said pa-paw where did your hair go, and my dad said I dont know it just disappears when you get old it will happen to you some day also. My son sat there for awhile just staring at him, then finally said pa-paw I know where your hair went........... Its coming out of your nose and your ears. We all could not help but laugh.

momdoes
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL!

When my son about 3, we had finished potty training and he was doing really good on his own. He was the typical boy who wears jeans and t shirts. One day, he goes into to bathroom and after about 10 mins in there he comes out screaming and crying! Of course I run to him asking what is wrong. He looks down at his jeans, and says to me, " Mommy, I need you to kiss it and make it better! I hurt my pee-pee!"

Yea, my son had zipped his "stuff" and wanted ME to make it better! LOL I had to tell him through tears of laughter that mommy cant make that boo-boo better with a kiss, so I started waving my hand over it to fan it and "fan" away the pain. Didnt take long and he was helping me fan his pee-pee too and in about two mins all was well.

He is now 19 and you can bet, I tell that story to anyone who will listen, esp girlfriends! LMAO!

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Bryce (9 at the time) had been sick and had really not done much but sleep . He was finally starting to feel better and he didn't want to go to bed. I'd just gotten off work and doing dishes..etc. I send daddy in to lay down with Bryce hoping they both fall asleep!

About 15 minutes later hubby comes out of Bryce's room laughing so hard...I ask what's up. Luigi (hubby) tells me he stretches out by Bryce and closes his eyes. He feels Bryce get up so he looks up. Bryce is standing over him with 1 of the cat toys. (It's like a wand with a catnip mouse at the end of a string)

When Bryce notices that daddy has his eyes open he starts swinging that mouse in front of his eyes  "You are getting sleepy,you are really sleepy because momma said if you fall asleep first I could play for a little while more!" All of this said in sing-songy voice...LOL, I have some goofy kids. sidesplittinglaughter

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 8:05 AM

One of my dd's asked if you had to be a virgin to live in the virgin islands

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)