Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What would you do?? need help ASAP

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:28 PM
  • 20 Replies
So my bf moved out today. He said he was going to move in with his grandma for a month to help her cause she is sick. He said he would move back in in a month. After he left my place I drove to his grandmas to see if he was there. When he wasn't there I drove by his work to see if he was there but he wasnt. So I checked one more place low and behold I find his car finally. It's parked at an apartment complex behind sparks florist. He got his own place but has yet to say anything to me about it. He said we aren't breaking up and we are going to work on things than he lies to me about this. And I'm pregnant I've been trying to text him so we can talk about the baby and what to do but he's ignoring me please help I don't know what to do
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Is make plans to do it on my own. Also "talk about the baby" is an excuse unless you are in the 3rd trimester. There is nothing to do or choices to be made before then.
Don't make a fool of yourself chasing him around. You are already crossing that stalker line, no wonder he is being sneaky.
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:39 PM
i think just assume you are on your own now. the choices are yours.
momdoes
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Posted by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:27 AM
  •  22 Replies

Last night i got a call from a really good friend of me who has been having a rough patch with her BF. They have only been together for like 5 or 6 months but she is already starting to fall for him and there is a chance she could be pregnant by him right now. She told me that her BF is moving out and back in to his grandma's house for atleast a month because she is sick and cant be left alone. She said it will only be untill his aunt gets a better job where she can help out more or gets a better schedule at work. She understands that his heart is in the right place and hopes that while he is gone they can still work on there relationship and get back to where they were. She is devistated and heartbroken right now and hates to see him go. He said he thinks a litle break will be good for them. But she worries that his grandma or aunt will poisiom him against her because for whatever reason they dont like her and they are trying to break them up. If this was your BF or husband how would you handle it what would you do?? I need to give her some advice to easy her pain a little and maybe help her understand that if its meant to be it will be. If you love him set him free if he comes back to you then its meant to be. Plwease any help or advice would be great thanks.

momdoes
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:39 PM

TROLL

jenking04
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:40 PM
No I'm not a stalker. When he left he said we aren't breaking up that he would be back in a month. I need to know if he plans on helping me with the baby or supporting the baby or where he stands. I'm about 6 months pregnant right now

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Is make plans to do it on my own. Also "talk about the baby" is an excuse unless you are in the 3rd trimester. There is nothing to do or choices to be made before then.

Don't make a fool of yourself chasing him around. You are already crossing that stalker line, no wonder he is being sneaky.

momdoes
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:44 PM

If your happy ass is not a stalker than why the two posts that clearly suggest otherwise?

Quoting jenking04:

No I'm not a stalker. When he left he said we aren't breaking up that he would be back in a month. I need to know if he plans on helping me with the baby or supporting the baby or where he stands. I'm about 6 months pregnant right now

Quoting NDADanceMom:

DSamuels
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I was thinking this sounded familiar. 

Quoting momdoes:

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:27 AM
  •  22 Replies

Last night i got a call from a really good friend of me who has been having a rough patch with her BF. They have only been together for like 5 or 6 months but she is already starting to fall for him and there is a chance she could be pregnant by him right now. She told me that her BF is moving out and back in to his grandma's house for atleast a month because she is sick and cant be left alone. She said it will only be untill his aunt gets a better job where she can help out more or gets a better schedule at work. She understands that his heart is in the right place and hopes that while he is gone they can still work on there relationship and get back to where they were. She is devistated and heartbroken right now and hates to see him go. He said he thinks a litle break will be good for them. But she worries that his grandma or aunt will poisiom him against her because for whatever reason they dont like her and they are trying to break them up. If this was your BF or husband how would you handle it what would you do?? I need to give her some advice to easy her pain a little and maybe help her understand that if its meant to be it will be. If you love him set him free if he comes back to you then its meant to be. Plwease any help or advice would be great thanks.

NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Uh why does the other post say "may be pregnant" now 6 months,??

Quoting jenking04:

Quoting NDADanceMom:

momdoes
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Me thinks the OP has high-tailed it out of post.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Quoting jenking04:

Quoting NDADanceMom:

NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Bummer. I like the crazies. And i have a completely normal friend named Jennifer king so i giggled imagining her being the one posting this crap.

Quoting momdoes:

Me thinks the OP has high-tailed it out of post.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Quoting jenking04:

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN