Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hate being home alone! ** Little vent **

Ugh just as the title states, I hate being home alone! Hubby is in Utah fixing our rental thanks to our past renters. Oh well at least it's being fixed and I am here with the kiddos. Don't get me wrong,  I love my kids with all my heart, I am with them 24/7 except for the exception of them going to school. I am so overwhelmed. You ladies will tell me to leave him home with the kids and go do this and go do that. It's soooooo much easier said then done. *SIGH* Oh well. Just venting I guess. No one to talk to about adult things so you guys get to hear it if you open the post. Sorry to vent. Just tired. Only way to explain it. :(

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Replies (21-27):
Angela365
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:39 AM

That's alright. Things do get better.

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Awe... I am sorry thats hard. My hubby used to fly from Utah to Oregon every other week. He would work one week in Oregon the next in Utah. Finally he got hired on full time in Oregon. We dont got to deal with the back n forth no more. Praying for you while hubbys.away

Quoting estrella1982:

I hear you, my husband gets sent out to trainings for his job 4 hours away and as a matter of fact hes leaving tomorrow morning and here i am working graveyard and not going to see him when he leaves, so said bye before i came to work. It sucks, i could never sleep even if i have my kids with me  in bed.... Its difficult, just pray and hope he makes it safe there and home :) group hug 

flowerfunleah
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Aw mommas.

Wait, you have a rental in Utah? How many bedrooms it? lol

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Lol i do... Its a 3 bedroom split level 2 Bath in Layton. Already got a renter for it tho. Screaming rent lol

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Aw mommas.

Wait, you have a rental in Utah? How many bedrooms it? lol

cox3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Go see a movie or out for lunch while kids are at school.
GiftsByNoni
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Hello,

How old are your children? How many kids do you have? Where are you located?

Just trying to get to know you? Do you have any interests that would get you out of the home?

I remember when my girls were little, Me and my sister would go get lost in town and just find things to do. I love going to second hand stores, you find lots of interesting things. I have this interest in glass jars and bottles, so always looking for unique glass.

All my daughters are grown, so I started looking for something I could do from home. I actually have anxiety and have had a difficult time working outside of the home. My husband lost his company a few years back and really needed my help and after being a stay at home mom for over 20 years, I found it very difficult to work outside of my surroundings, I actually felt like a failure and so I looked into work from home ideas and came across this company that sells gift baskets online. I am really loveing it and it has actually helped me to be more social, which helps with my anxiety.

Any who just wanted to share. Hope your husband gets home soon.

Jennie Morales

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I emailed u :)

Quoting GiftsByNoni:

Hello,

How old are your children? How many kids do you have? Where are you located?

Just trying to get to know you? Do you have any interests that would get you out of the home?

I remember when my girls were little, Me and my sister would go get lost in town and just find things to do. I love going to second hand stores, you find lots of interesting things. I have this interest in glass jars and bottles, so always looking for unique glass.

All my daughters are grown, so I started looking for something I could do from home. I actually have anxiety and have had a difficult time working outside of the home. My husband lost his company a few years back and really needed my help and after being a stay at home mom for over 20 years, I found it very difficult to work outside of my surroundings, I actually felt like a failure and so I looked into work from home ideas and came across this company that sells gift baskets online. I am really loveing it and it has actually helped me to be more social, which helps with my anxiety.

Any who just wanted to share. Hope your husband gets home soon.

Jennie Morales

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)