Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Mom Quiz RESULTS: If you had mostly A answers, reply here!

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:58 PM
  • 48 Replies
4 moms liked this

If you answered A to most of the questions, you are a…

Loving and Affectionate Mom

You are a very tender and loving mom. You are devoted to all around you, but especially to your children. Your kids are the most important thing in your life, the center of all your attention.

You are very demonstrative with your kids, and you like to express them all your love and affection on a daily basis. You enjoy kissing them and hugging them, and they are also very demonstrative and love kissing and hugging you back. Even though they might seem a little bit more distant as they get older, you know they still love you!

You like making your family feel loved and happy: you prepare your children their favorite meals, give them their favorite treats, spend a lot of time with them, and play their favorite games with them. You enjoy spending most of your free time with your family and you do not hesitate to put aside some of your “me time” just to be with your kids a little longer and make them feel good and happy.

Your quote: “Hugs can do great amounts of good, especially for children”. - Princess Diana, Princess of Wales.

Your greatest wish: You wish your children are filled with love and affection.

Reply to this post if you had mostly A answers so you can meet other moms like you!

Do you agree with the results?  Are a loving and affectionate Mom?

blowing kisses

To take this quiz again, click here:  What kind of Mom are you?

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I had mostly A's & I think the results are on target for my daughter & I . I am warm & affectionate with her even tho she is 14 but she is the opposite of me. She is loving but more critical of others than I . At least that's the way I see it. I wouldn't trade her for the world!

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Oct. 20, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I'm an A mom, too! 

I think loving and affectionate is a very good description of me - it's especially how my kids would describe me.:) 

My runner up answers were E and F.

group hug

BellaMama7
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Yes I agree with this one also, I had two letters with the equal amount and both are me.

MichelleRoy
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Yes! And the part about "lots of kissing and hugging" made me laugh because the two year-old just learned to kiss "properly" (kind of smacking her lips instead of just pressing them to your cheek) and has been kissing us all non-stop the last few days :).
Mazou80
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Yep! I am an A mommy!!! I looooove hugging and kissing and squeezing my precious one!!!
jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:29 AM

YAY I am mostly A's 

momofsixangels
by Platinum Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM

This is me. My kids complain b/c I tell them I love them all the time

littleangelmom
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I have mostly all A`s also but my little angel will be a year old tomorrow. She is such a mama`s girl, always wanting mama, being with mama and if my husband is holding our girl she holds her arms out to me but then there is a story behind that and will only share it with those I may become friends with. All I can say is my precious angel has made a big difference in my life and I am thrilled to have and love her.
BikiniMamas
by New Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm an A Mom - Loving and affectionate.  Probably why my daughter is so affectionate and loves to hug and kiss.  She gets it from her Mama LOL

caylasmommy2516
by New Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:05 PM
2 moms liked this
This quiz was pretty accurate for how I am as a parent! But I am new here and wanted to say hello.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)