Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Mom Quiz RESULTS: If you had mostly B answers, reply here!

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:02 PM
  • 26 Replies

If you answered B to most of the questions, you are a…

Funny and Sexy Mom

You are a very cheerful mom and everyone loves you because you are always in a good mood and with a positive attitude. You begin every day with a huge smile on your face, ready to face everyday challenges and problems with confidence and an optimistic attitude.

You want to look your best every day, since you know that in order to look nice on the outside you have to feel good on the inside. So you take care of both your inner and outer beauty, and try to always look attractive to be able to conquer those around you with a seductive smile.

You are also funny and full of energy. You have a lot of fun with your children and have an amazing time together. They make you laugh out loud with their jokes, questions, and comments. They surprise and amaze you day after day, and you feel proud of how big and beautiful they have become. You can’t believe how fast they grow! Your children are your main source of energy and what makes you feel fulfilled and happy.

Your quote: “Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body”. - Elizabeth Stone

Your greatest wish: That your children learn how to enjoy life to the fullest.

Reply to this post if you had mostly B answers so you can meet other moms like you!

Do you agree with the results?  Are a funny and sexy Mom?

good

To take this quiz again, click here: What kind of Mom are you?

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenny3344
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM
My kids are the joy of my life and I love being with them and watching them grow and learn. I want to see them happy, fulfilled and successful someday. They are the best things that have ever happened to me.
LoZ_Momma
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I got this and tied with mostly F answers as well.

eugene16
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Very nice results,hope I really am that kind of mom!!!My child is definitely my love and joy!

PINKYRE
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:36 AM
This is me!
PINKYRE
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Mostly b
PINKYRE
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Mostly b
Pattiannedoll
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Mobile Photo

I love this quiz so true, I had 3 B & 3 E :) so I agree with both results, Love It!! :) sooo true for my personality as a SAHMW :)
joyzies
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I had a tie between b,c, and f...but im glad I am funny and sexy lol

September201462
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Mostly Bs.  About 80% me.

Maia2011
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Well I had the same numbers for B and E... Does that mean I'm awesome LOL! Just playing I do what I got to do...my family is everything I guess that's part Italian in me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN