Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Mom Quiz RESULTS: If you had mostly C answers, reply here!

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:05 PM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

If you answered C to most of the questions, you are a…

Traditional and Energetic Mom

You are a very traditional CafeMom, proud of your who you are and where you've come from. You love your family above anything else, and enjoy spending time with them, especially with your kids. You love doing lots of activities with them: playing, watching movies, drawing, cooking, doing crafts, and many more.

Your days are filled with responsibilities that include cooking, washing, ironing, cleaning, taking the kids to school, and monitoring their activities. And yet, you meet each one of these tasks with a big smile and an eager and optimistic attitude. And yet you find the time and energy to play with them, help them with their homework, read them stories, and organize their birthday parties!

You sometimes remember your own mom, who you greatly admire and from whom you've learned a lot. You feel proud of raising such a wonderful family as yours and wouldn’t exchange it for anything in the world!

Your quote: “The best way to make children good is to make them happy”. - Oscar Wilde

Your greatest wish: That your children always maintain their spontaneity and purity.

Reply to this post if you had mostly C answers so you can meet other moms like you!

Do you agree with the results?  Are a traditional and energetic Mom?

hugs

To take this quiz again, click here:  What kind of Mom are you?

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momau5
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:15 AM
2 moms liked this
according to the quiz, I'm a traditionaal and energetic mom. I found it interesting I only answered with 3 letters - b,c,and e. I guess it might be a little accurate
momau5
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:17 AM
what kind of mom were u Cafe Robin?
Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Oct. 20, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Quoting momau5:

what kind of mom were u Cafe Robin?

I was mostly A - Loving and affectionate.  The next 2 were E and F. :) 

It seems pretty accurate!

keeler_s
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Was 3 cs :)
LowryCuisine
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:08 AM
2 moms liked this
Traditional yes, energetic... Only on redbull LOL.
squeekers
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

If you answered C to most of the questions, you are a…

Traditional and Energetic Mom

So I guess this is me, however I only had 3C's, 2 A's, 1D & 1E.

2teens2LOs
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:15 PM

yep, this sounds just like me LOL plus I work 40 hrs a week, but once I am done at work, its all about my family :)

EmBlknCharMom
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 8:31 PM

I am a traditional and energetic mom! This is so true. I love coming up with games and activities to do with my kids and husband! But having a brood of 3 plus a very tall kid as a husband puts a lot on me to keep the family moving like a well oiled machine. I am also going back to school and the leader of my church's children's church ministry. I have a full plate so being anal sometimes helps get it all accomplished! I have to just remember what comes first =)

sherajem
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Pretty accurate. Lol, I'll catch myself making doctor's appointments, teacher's conferences, etc. on my work break & lunch while at work. I also do have that time where I just sit & think about nothing. I actually have down time right now; everyone's asleep!
Lisp714
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I was equally an A mom & a C mom :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)