Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Mom Quiz RESULTS: If you had mostly D answers, reply here!

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:13 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

If you answered D to most of the questions, you are a…

Kind and Pleasant Mom

What makes you happy is to see your children happy. If they are okay, you're okay. You feel an immense joy every time you see them smile, laugh, and have fun, and are amazed at how fast they grow and how their personalities develop day by day.

Nothing gives you more satisfaction than to please your kids and give them everything they need. You are always attentive to their desires and usually meet them in advance; and are always ready to give them all that is within your reach. You comply with their requests sweetly, but also know when to say no and explain why.

You like being around your kids all the time, and they love feeling you next to them, especially when they need you the most. You give them all your love and affection, and they appreciate it with a sweet smile. You teach your kids to be obedient and tolerant, and above all, good people.

Your quote: “The best way to make children good is to make them happy”. - Oscar Wilde

Your greatest wish: That your children are happy and pass on that happiness to those around them.

Reply to this post if you had mostly D answers so you can meet other moms like you!

Do you agree with the results?  Are a kind and pleasant Mom?

hugs

To take this quiz again, click here: What kind of Mom are you?

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom23heathens
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:44 PM

This was hard because most of the choices were not what I would say.

Rajeshsmom
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:01 PM
2 moms liked this

If you answered D to most of the questions, you are a…

Kind and Pleasant Mom

What makes you happy is to see your children happy. If they are okay, you're okay. You feel an immense joy every time you see them smile, laugh, and have fun, and are amazed at how fast they grow and how their personalities develop day by day.

Nothing gives you more satisfaction than to please your kids and give them everything they need. You are always attentive to their desires and usually meet them in advance; and are always ready to give them all that is within your reach. You comply with their requests sweetly, but also know when to say no and explain why. 

You like being around your kids all the time, and they love feeling you next to them, especially when they need you the most. You give them all your love and affection, and they appreciate it with a sweet smile. You teach your kids to be obedient and tolerant, and above all, good people.

Your quote: “The best way to make children good is to make them happy”. - Oscar Wilde

Your greatest wish: That your children are happy and pass on that happiness to those around them.

Reply to this post if you had mostly D answers so you can meet other moms like you!

Do you agree with the results?  Are a kind and pleasant Mom?

i think so.. I have my moments but ultimately I just want my son to be happy. He is my world and I love him!!!

mividasilly
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:38 PM
this sounds right. But some of the answers werent my first choice. But it does sound right.
TiredMomX3
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:21 PM
It sounds pretty accurate, lately I've been under a lot of stress and haven't been as pleasant to be around. And some of the answers weren't what I would normally choose, but I tried
zboys
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:50 AM

I had 2 B answers and 2 D answers.  D is more accurate than B.

MrsDutchess
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 5:18 PM
D
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:09 AM

This was a close secon to B, and I think it really descibes me better.

doodlesmom21
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 9:38 PM
I had A few D's and a few A's. And truthfully I think l am a little of both types. This one isn't cut and dry for me.
DiaperSkills
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Quoting mom23heathens:

This was hard because most of the choices were not what I would say.

I agree. The answers weren't all me but close. My favorite day of the week is actually Wednesday. I feel I'm a kind and pleasant mother but maybe too kind. I feel mean when I say no to Mikel and not really sure if I should even be saying no.
Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 7:41 PM
Got D
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)