Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Mom Quiz RESULTS: If you had mostly E answers, reply here!

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM
  • 164 Replies
18 moms liked this

If you answered E to most of the questions, you are a…

Generous and Tenacious Mom

You are a very generous and selfless mom, willing to give everything for your children and your family without expecting anything in return. You are able to make big sacrifices and renunciations provided they’ll make your kids happy. Your children are the most important thing in your life and what motivates you to keep going.

You know life is rough, but you're very tolerant and you know you have to be patient to receive your reward in due time. You teach your children to be perseverant, fight for what they believe in, and give without expecting anything in return.

You are determined and know what you want, but are also very sweet and loving. The needs of your children are always above your own needs, and you always satisfy them with a positive and selfless attitude.

Your quote: “The soul is healed by being with children.” – English proverb

Your greatest wish: That all your sacrifices and efforts bear their fruit and make your children happy.

Reply to this post if you had mostly E answers so you can meet other moms like you!

Do you agree with the results?  Are a generous and tenacious Mom?

girl giving flower

To take this quiz again, click here:  What kind of Mom are you?

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:39 PM
6 moms liked this

I may not be generous, but I certainly am tenacious. I raised my own 3, then a granddaughter, now I'm raising a great granddaughter. I consider her the reason for my existence right now, and she is the joy of my life.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:08 AM
2 moms liked this

I am an E mom!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:14 AM
3 moms liked this

I think you are very generous to spend your time and energy raising children.

Quoting elasmimi:

I may not be generous, but I certainly am tenacious. I raised my own 3, then a granddaughter, now I'm raising a great granddaughter. I consider her the reason for my existence right now, and she is the joy of my life.

MissMary1992
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 10:58 AM
5 moms liked this
Woot woot! E mom group! Lol
BellaMama7
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Yes I definitely agree with this, definitely me.. I also got an equal amount to another letter need to read the other one to.,

Randoodle89
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Well, this is neat! Me in a nut shell! lol

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:24 AM
5 moms liked this
I was mostly Es and sometimes my niceness gets me in trouble because im too nice.. :/
mmtosam06
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 5:57 AM
yep this is me
mattandjoshmom
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:12 PM

i try to be the best mom i know how to be, but sometimes i dont think its enough. i was with my husband for 20 years and i went to jail and came home to my husband was sleeping with another woman moved in with her left my kids with my mom and im doing it all by myself. he wants to see the kids and i let him but im not ready for the kids to be around the other woman. this woman is somebody that me and my husband knew before i went to jail and she was in jail with me. so my kids know her, but am i doing the right thing by telling him she cant be around them or do u think me being pissed off in the really reason why and i should let them see thier father

MaineMammax2
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:56 PM
I would say, yeah that's a pretty good description of me :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)