Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Mom Quiz RESULTS: If you had mostly E answers, reply here!

Posted by   + Show Post

If you answered E to most of the questions, you are a…

Generous and Tenacious Mom

You are a very generous and selfless mom, willing to give everything for your children and your family without expecting anything in return. You are able to make big sacrifices and renunciations provided they’ll make your kids happy. Your children are the most important thing in your life and what motivates you to keep going.

You know life is rough, but you're very tolerant and you know you have to be patient to receive your reward in due time. You teach your children to be perseverant, fight for what they believe in, and give without expecting anything in return.

You are determined and know what you want, but are also very sweet and loving. The needs of your children are always above your own needs, and you always satisfy them with a positive and selfless attitude.

Your quote: “The soul is healed by being with children.” – English proverb

Your greatest wish: That all your sacrifices and efforts bear their fruit and make your children happy.

Reply to this post if you had mostly E answers so you can meet other moms like you!

Do you agree with the results?  Are a generous and tenacious Mom?

girl giving flower

To take this quiz again, click here:  What kind of Mom are you?

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Replies (101-110):
Buzzybabii-1
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Mobile Photo

I'm an E mom..and I'd agree..we're very busy moms but we love our kids just same as any of the lettered moms..I think it's defiantly our generation !!
lilLoveCho
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:44 AM
I'm an E. :)

My kids will always be why I keep pushing foreword. Ilove them and want happiness for all. :)
<3
jenlee13
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Interesting :)

MSKM
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I do agree that I am a generous and tenacious mom.

blackwido24
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:57 AM

i think kids are the greatest

Tiffk620
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 3:01 AM
I'd do anything for my family
LoveMiLyfe
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:08 PM

I couldn't agree more! My baby is my everything!

crnalite2
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:45 PM

My results for this were split between A and E, but E really sums it up. I have sacrificed much for my children. Everything I do is something I hope will one day benefit my children. My only concern is that they are happy healthy and loved. My selfish needs are far behind in comparison to the needs of my kids. They are the most important things in my world.

MichelleNichole
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 5:18 PM
I tied with E and F
Krazykurlz82
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 4:02 PM
❤️ E mom it is!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)