Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Mom Quiz RESULTS: If you had mostly E answers, reply here!

Posted by   + Show Post

If you answered E to most of the questions, you are a…

Generous and Tenacious Mom

You are a very generous and selfless mom, willing to give everything for your children and your family without expecting anything in return. You are able to make big sacrifices and renunciations provided they’ll make your kids happy. Your children are the most important thing in your life and what motivates you to keep going.

You know life is rough, but you're very tolerant and you know you have to be patient to receive your reward in due time. You teach your children to be perseverant, fight for what they believe in, and give without expecting anything in return.

You are determined and know what you want, but are also very sweet and loving. The needs of your children are always above your own needs, and you always satisfy them with a positive and selfless attitude.

Your quote: “The soul is healed by being with children.” – English proverb

Your greatest wish: That all your sacrifices and efforts bear their fruit and make your children happy.

Reply to this post if you had mostly E answers so you can meet other moms like you!

Do you agree with the results?  Are a generous and tenacious Mom?

girl giving flower

To take this quiz again, click here:  What kind of Mom are you?

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Replies (91-100):
gooberpurple
by Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 12:52 PM

i'm an E mom 

WRCand3
by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 4:17 PM

This totally describes me as a mom. What a great reminder to take a minute and give ourselves a pat on the back!

luvmygifts
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Gotta agree with this. I put my kids needs first and usually neglect myself. As long as they have clothes on their backs it shouldn't matter if I'm still wearing the same outfits for years and years.
msfrance42574
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:53 AM

Im very generous to my children, generous in many ways that its okey if I can not have what I want for myself.

SCAROLINAMOM2
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:07 AM
I'm an E mom...same here sometimes I'm too nice

Quoting DallasCowboys81: I was mostly Es and sometimes my niceness gets me in trouble because im too nice.. :/
dawnrenai3
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Hi Everyone,

My name is Renai and I am new to Cafe Mom and so far I enjoy the forum.  I took your quiz- what kind of a mom are you and my results state that I am generous and tenacious. I felt as though there is a piece of me

in all the answers. I didn't see myself with the results I was given but right now I dont know.

Thanks for making me feel welcomed,

Renai

Keatons-Mama13
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:09 PM

I am exactly like this!!!! i do anything for my family and give up what i want for them.

ThePeculiar1
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 2:07 AM

Spot on. That is me. I love my daughter, she is the reason I keep pushing through life and trying my best. I just want what is best for her sometimes and life is hard. I promise if she wasn't here I wouldn't get out of bed because I've lived like that before on my own, but I was ttoo sad to do anything for myself and God gave me my daughter so if I don't get out of bed for me I will do it for her. She is my constant motivation, and words can't describe how much I love her. There are still days where I'm sad and I don't want to get out of my bed, but she makes me have to get up and move around. It's not even about me anymore it's all about her!

Amairany15
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Absolutely correct đź‘Ś
bugsforever
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Thanks I needed that just for fun quiz. I was mostly E answers and I feel that it is close to my own personality and ideas about my value of my children. See I was barley 20 yrs old when my now husband (he was 26yrs) and I found out I was pregnant. I had no idea what being a parent meant - and even had never held an infant. My love at first sight (now husband) insisted on being married even though we had just gotten engaged. So we eloped and I puked right before saying I Do's from the morning sickness. But the days of pregnancy and the birth of Mason was the best journey I could ever be on. ( 2 yrs before as 18 I lived in China as a teacher of ESL for 4.5 months) And I know a great journey when one comes along. Though Mason (aspie) didn't connect the way I hoped and I had pp depression (sever) I knew he was the most amazing child ever. Now with his sister almost 4 and him 6 1/2 my life was given up for them - and I realize I didn't give anything up but gained a better life than I ever could imagine Autism and all. Blessingstoddler boy.toddler girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)