Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Finish the sentence 

You know you have boys when....

playing soccer boy         toddler boy          Hockey         boy kissing mom

by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Replies (41-50):
kimber2465
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:09 AM

lol my grandson would take his pjs off as soon as he hit the bed.  so we quit fighting him on it. now he is five-will put on his pjs, get up and get ready for school. every now and then he will run around in his underwear/boxers. nothing like before!

Quoting ScrChk23:

yes.  Mine are 6 and under to seeing each other in their underwear or daddy is the funniest thing in the world.

Quoting kimber2465:

run around in his boxers most of the day

Elyce225
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:12 AM

When you finally have a baby girl and she is dressed in dinosaurs and NinjaGo all of the time, lol.

I had three boys and then a girl. We bought one "girly" outfit and washed it almost everyday because we had so many boy clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Farts are funny at every age.  The older boys have taught the almost two year old to say "I farted".  It is so cute when he says it.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:13 AM

She'll be a tomboy

Quoting Elyce225:

When you finally have a baby girl and she is dressed in dinosaurs and NinjaGo all of the time, lol.

I had three boys and then a girl. We bought one "girly" outfit and washed it almost everyday because we had so many boy clothes.

bizeemommy
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:13 AM
3 moms liked this

Every thing that they find becomes a sword, light sabre, gun or weapon of some kind!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:41 AM

So true.  Mine use sticks, legos, books, the stick for the sliding door. pens, socks, straws, water bottles

Quoting bizeemommy:

Every thing that they find becomes a sword, light sabre, gun or weapon of some kind!

Karenjm
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM

When you lay down on your bed and they start jumping on you!  This could be true for girls too, I just don't know.  I always hear girls tend to sit still.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Yes they do.  Or as soon as you sit down.

Quoting Karenjm:

When you lay down on your bed and they start jumping on you!  This could be true for girls too, I just don't know.  I always hear girls tend to sit still.

Karenjm
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I know right, lol.  Sometimes I have to laugh.  I'll go to the bathroom and both my boys and both my male dogs will be in the tiny bathroom with me.  It's hillarious.  I thought about how nice it was to be loved that much! 

Quoting ScrChk23:

Yes they do.  Or as soon as you sit down.

Quoting Karenjm:

mividasilly
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
When you use cardboard boxes to make minecraft people.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN