Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  Did you have a good weekend?  What are your plans for this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Replies (131-135):
gee18
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:54 AM
I haven't slept! My baby has a screwed up sleep schedule :/ ... I plan on taking her to get her ears pierced, hope to meet up with some friends and get a new cellphone :)
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Maybe that would work.  I'm more concerned with drying it.  It's pretty heavy as is and I wonder if it would dry ok.

Quoting Tigerlily21:

Maybe on gentle? I did my decorative ones on the gentle cycle and they weren't deformed after.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I hate when that happens, but I need to wash pillows too.  Can you wash a memory foam type pillow in the washer?

Quoting Tigerlily21:

Just put pillows in the washer, hoping they aren't shaped funky after the dryer.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:22 AM

How old is your little girl?  My daughter had her ears pierced the first time at 2 months, she now has them double piereced and has an industrial bar too (she's 16 now).

What kind of phone are you getting?

Quoting gee18:

I haven't slept! My baby has a screwed up sleep schedule :/ ... I plan on taking her to get her ears pierced, hope to meet up with some friends and get a new cellphone :)

gee18
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:47 AM
She's 4 months I wanted her to get them done right away but no one would pierce them so I had to wait. I had mine done at 2 weeks old ! Did she cry a lot?

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

How old is your little girl?  My daughter had her ears pierced the first time at 2 months, she now has them double piereced and has an industrial bar too (she's 16 now).

What kind of phone are you getting?

Quoting gee18:

missg8
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for askng.  Seems like I can't catch up and can't get it right. It just one of those weeks I guess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN